💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's #1 singles in the world's largest music markets

Mills

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

How? This just showed Gaga's global appeal as a hit-maker.

That's all well and good. But as Morphine pointed out, it takes away from the achievement for me to see other, um, artists do just as well, if not better. Bottom line, with the exception of BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, these are not the people I would care for Gaga to be compared with.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spanishmonster

Spain (#1): Bad Romance, Born This Way, Applause, Venus, Dope.

buy stupid love on itunes

VforVendetta

Gaga's positions are very good though. Katy is very local WW and I won't even talk about Beyonce. Only RIhanna has superior singke power and she is not selling albums.

Economy

Canada is quite possibly the most generous in giving #1 hits for these female pop stars, well except BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©. :rip:

That kind of makes sense tho. Like the US our market is kind closed to the outside world. We dont have many famous European artists and stuff from other Countries competing in our charts... Its mostly just British, Canadian American and the odd Australian artists in our charts

But unlike the US, Country music isnt as big here as there. Even rap and R&B isnt quite as big so theres more room for pop music to dominate here in Canada

Also Canada has a less conservative culture than the US (especially southern States) so people like Gaga and Katy Perry when they get flashy dont cause as much controversy here as in the US :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ByeBye49

Lady Gaga isn't even that mainstream guys. Little Hipsters tbh. :laughga:

Kind of this  :dies:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived