• Last Reply
Creyk

- gain 15 lbs

- disappear

- asiavision

- return and break her knee from the added weight

:rip::toofunny:

Slade

I honestly feel like there's a good chance she's going to do something for a fourth single, whether it's shooting the video or announcing it or something. It seemed very strange to me yesterday when she was talking about having a "day off" when she has three weeks off. I think she's going to do something soon, and my gut is telling me it has to do with another single.

I am really sure she'll just chill and relax while taking lots of pics with Asia :nick: do u honstly expect her to work extra on a break lmao

Sugarfall

More Asia pics is my honest opinion and she deserves it to relax and I'll love the meltdowns :worship: But I voted for the Britney thing because I LOLd :fan:

lxdygxga

It seemed very strange to me yesterday when she was talking about having a "day off" when she has three weeks off. I think she's going to do something soon, and my gut is telling me it has to do with another single.

I thought this too. I'm sure she'll be doing something during the break. Hopefully a 4th single or new music is announced/comes. The App finally unlocking could be a prime example for the ARTPOP leftovers to find a way to us, if Act II is a dead end.

Slade

I thought this too. I'm sure she'll be doing something during the break. Hopefully a 4th single or new music is announced/comes. The App finally unlocking could be a prime example for the ARTPOP leftovers to find a way to us, if Act II is a dead end.

I was thinking that too! There HAS to be something said or promoted about the app at least. Even if we just get a song through the app, that's enough for me!

WTH is all this "she deserves a break"? Wtf has she done with this album that she deserves a break? All that gruelling press travelling the world that she didn't do? All those singles she's been giving the world that she hasn't done? All the promo and award shows she didn't do?

I need a break. I work 6 days a week for 40 dollars an hour. She was just on tour for a month making millions of dollars and SHE needs a BREAK???!!!!!!!!!!!

She needs to go lay on her bed of money and rethink her career. She will do absolutely nothing during her break. Nothing

codymonster

WTH is all this "she deserves a break"? Wtf has she done with this album that she deserves a break? All that gruelling press travelling the world that she didn't do? All those singles she's been giving the world that she hasn't done? All the promo and award shows she didn't do?

I need a break. I work 6 days a week for 40 dollars an hour. She was just on tour for a month making millions of dollars and SHE needs a BREAK???!!!!!!!!!!!

She needs to go lay on her bed of money and rethink her career. She will do absolutely nothing during her break. Nothing

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn :lmao::rip:

Making a lot of money has nothing to do with the fact that her body is probably physically exhausted from touring the damn world :sweat:

gagaconvert

She's on her way to Morocco with Taylor ;)

I was gonna post this lol. Pretty sure she'll be joining him over there during filming but who knows how long for. Oh and new pictures/videos of Asia goes without saying tbh  :dies:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn :lmao::rip:

Making a lot of money has nothing to do with the fact that her body is probably physically exhausted from touring the damn world :sweat:

Touring the world???!!!!!! She was on tour in the states for a month in a plush private jet for f*ck sakes. Touring the world ????!!! Body exhausted from what? An hour and half on stage?? Lmao my aunt fanny!

TheFame Monster

Gypsy single + video release. Hopefully :cry:

:)

Touring the world???!!!!!! She was on tour in the states for a month in a plush private jet for f*ck sakes. Touring the world ????!!! Body exhausted from what? An hour and half on stage?? Lmao my aunt fanny!

I'm sorry, but did you know that Gaga broke her hip a year ago and had surgery?

Archived