Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I just realized something about DWUW video snippet

Koreku

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandemiya

Wouldn't it leak in full already if it was real?

Wasn't it "just a tease" from the leaker that promised to leak the whole thing and that never happened... Idk, the scene in the bath tub is the only one that looks hard to fake since we have Terry's photos where she looks just like that, but again crazy fans can fake anything

It's real, we never had personal footage from gaga in that bathtub. I can't promise it will leak since it's kept in exclusive hands.

GagaMyBlood95

She could be covered in toilet paper tbh. :shrug: The image looks like it was taken with a potato. 

lol this

Batwings

You know, if you look closely, it DOES look a prototype for the current tentacle costume.  :omg:

TimisaMonster

It looks more like newspapers.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

You know, I want to believe this is real ... But somehow, I can't. I can't even explain ...

ibbKezT57Y1d0Z.gif

it looks like a newspaper dress with sticky out bits and thats creating the bounce in her step when she moves. 

badboymonsterx

You know, I want to believe this is real ... But somehow, I can't. I can't even explain ...

ibbKezT57Y1d0Z.gif

lol the gif!

Koreku

britneytoilet-copyvpu2p.gif

All DWUW concepts have been used in other ways

I'm telling you, DWUW is gonna leak one day

This! 

But, the more things from the video she uses in other ways, the less surprise and slayage from the actual video when it releases one day :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived