💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga drawing.

ARTPOPHooker96

Featured Posts

ARTPOPHooker96

Hi everyone I just finished a drawing and it took me 4+ hours  :)

I'm only starting with colored pencils so I would like your opinion and I don't care if it's positive or negative   :hug:

tumblr_inline_n6ib8sTtOd1qb78hk.jpg

Novelart

It is very pretty. I think using a blender could really help improve the sky :runhug:

Haroon

My favourite parts are the flowers and the glasses :flutter: My only criticism would be to fill in the white spaces between the hair and behind the cheek (near the neck) :yes: But that comes down to personal preference anyway :laughga:

ARTPOPHooker96

It is very pretty. I think using a blender could really help improve the sky :runhug:

I think it looks amazing! Especially the flowers :flutter:

Thank you! :hug:

ARTPOPHooker96

My favourite parts are the flowers and the glasses :flutter: My only criticism would be to fill in the white spaces between the hair and behind the cheek (near the neck) :yes: But that comes down to personal preference anyway :laughga:

Thanks, personally I think it has a large gap too, I'll try to fill that in :)

Sugarfall

I love it! Especially the background, roses, hair and paper with the text! I think the face could be a bit rounder, but great work :hug:

MarryTheSequins

Adorable :flutter: can't wait to see how polished you will become as you practice more with colour pencils. Amazing start, you wouldn;t think it's your first time!

Saint Laurent

I dislike everything in the ball, but the rest is really pretty and very like tattoo art. 

I mean if you're not too obsessed with drawing people, I'd tell you to stick to landscapes and more POPART kind of stuff like in this drawing.

Evidently, with work, I think you're going to be a beautiful artist. :hug:

Archived