Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What does Gaga truly need now?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan
Some fans might not like her new music, regardless of charts. It's all about opinions and taste.

That's fine if you don't like the music. Anyone who expects people to love all her songs is silly. What I'm saying is don't let the charts change your perception of Gaga as an artist.

Saint Laurent

She needs to do ''psychedelic pop'' (which is written in the ARTPOP app) + go underground incognito to get inspiration 

This is nice, I like it.

ARTPOPchamp

BORN THIS WAY and ARTPOP were basically albums made for Monsters, Gaga made the music for all of us (and how do so many repay her? Disloyalty.) if she needs anything, it's Monster loyalty as well as not doing what Monsters say she should do. THE FAME and THE FAME MONSTER came before the millions of Monsters and look how successful they were. Sometimes I feel Monsters, or certain ones at least, hinder Gaga from being the best she can be.

Interludicrous

A year of not being famous. No ever-present fanbase. No pressure from the industry. No pre-existing concept of what the concept of "Gaga" has become. Just her by herself in New York returning to the roots of her talent and what she does best.

Just the music, not the bling

:teehee:

Seriously, I really wonder what she'd be like now if suddenly she didn't have her team, the funds or huge spotlight on her face the way she has now. It'd be really interesting to see.

The Professor

Gaga not tweeting about songs 2 years in advance, to not talk about her next project, to make it more mysterious and fun, to never again expose us to her album months before the actual release, to never switch the singles again, to stay a rebel, to release Gagavision again about her life, Asia and the Tour...

This ^

Also, a hit single 

ARTPOPchamp

Basically she needs people like you not whispering in her ear about what she should do. She should shut out the noise people like you make acting like they know what's best for her. Gaga knows what's best for Gaga. Not you or I. With ARTPOP, she had people (ie Troy) telling her what to do, she doesn't need that. She needs openness and people not pointing her in directions she doesn't want to go in.

Again, doesn't rly answer the question, but I agree.

Emvee

Rest + brainstorming sessions

Some fans might not like her new music, regardless of charts. It's all about opinions and taste.

The matter is about fans who let the "messy era" affect their opinion about the music. 

Music is music and regardless of how mismanaged people may think this era was, it shouldn't change their opinion about the album itself. But it did. For many.

Love your avi, btw.

fullofsheibe

Fans who will appreciate the music for what it is, regardless of charts.

THIS OMG BLESS YOU :legend:

Archived