Mr Josh

decide  

77 members have voted

1. 1. decide

• artRAVE
    • IKEA Ball

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

No, I don't have time. Also respect belongs to those who deserve it and those that know what the word means. And you have said that you were gonna leave, "you just stayed to see what wil happen" you said. its in one of the many Asia threads, I don't have tine to search.

wow what a great reply to the essay I wrote. I just proved you wrong on many levels. I know what respect means by the way.

I never said I was gonna leave, i said "I think I'm getting over gaga, but I'm gonna stick around a little while longer to see what's gonna happen in the future".

Ā 

And about the asia-****, I had a perfectly fine explanation for why I think it weakens her image, but it's her choice.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Counter:

To you, this may seem like a funny thread, but to some of us, who don't view the fame-gaga as a "joke", as you obviously do, this thread is proposing a perfectly legit debate.

Am I acting like only people who appreciate her old work are true fans? I think you're reading way too far into things, I've (or anyone else, for that matter) never said anything remotely like that.

You say I underestimate and "shade" (ugh hate that word) and her fans. No, I don't. There have been plenty of things this album cycle that I've liked and appreciated, and I've voiced my opinion about that, too. You say I cover up these statements by saying "in my opinion". Well guess what? Those statements ARE my opinion, and I'm not hiding behind that at all. Previously you talked about how some people pass their opinions off as facts. Well, by saying that those views are indeed our opinions, we shut down your claim about it being a fact, because we litterally tell you that it's how we personally feel, and that other people are free to feel other things.

You said that I "use the charts as an indicator to prove my statement when they have nothing to do with quality."

Now I have never talked about the charts on this forum. I have never even been to the chart-section. I couldn't give two ****s about her position on the charts and her sales, and if you were to look for a post where I talk about her chart-position, you'd have to look for a long time cuz there is no such thing on this forum. Hell, I even say that one of my favorite "eras" of Gaga's is the early fame-era when just dance came out. During that time, nobody knew who she was and nobody cared. She wasn't selling **** and the radio wouldn't play her songs. If the only thing I cared about was the charts, The Born this way single-era would be my favorite, and It's not. It's when nobody knew who she was.

I'm not angry with Lady Gaga, as you claim me to be, but i'm not as impressed as I used to be.

You say that you always see me complain about everyting gaga does this era, but that is not true. If I'm "complaining", as you call it, I'm proposing why I think it's bad and how it could be better, as an opinion of mine. I have every right to do so.

You also say I comlain about the born this way-era, but really, I don't, and I never have. I quite enjoyed that era, thank you very much.

I've never declared I'm gonna leave. I would appreaciate it if you would find the post where I said that, cuz I don't remember saying it. Besides, I would never do that cuz who cares if somebody leaves a lady gaga-forum on the internet anyways?

To wrap things up, I'm not selfish and rude, as you put it.

Oh, how selfish of me, expressing my opinion.

Since you want an answer:

1. I have as much respect for TF Era Gaga as she deserves. She had her positives and her negatives (which are more imo but this is me)

2. You are always talking like TF Era is the only way and everyone that defies that doesn't know a thing with the hypster attitude. This is why so many people are offended by your posts.

3. I didn't say that you like TF Gaga because of success, you just use the success back then to justify why it was better. (even if it seems someone else said it, my mistake).

4. The thread was for fun because it compared a small show from when Gaga was not famous and she was fighting her dreams with her huge Tour now that she had achived her dreams. You were the one that acted pressed like we said anything bad for TF Gaga.

5. It is also my mistake because I wasn't refering only to you but the one in the beginning and I didn't clarify.

6. You use the word my opinion but the meaning of your posts is "this is the fact".

wow what a great reply to the essay I wrote. I just proved you wrong on many levels. I know what respect means by the way.

I never said I was gonna leave, i said "I think I'm getting over gaga, but I'm gonna stick around a little while longer to see what's gonna happen in the future".

And about the asia-****, I had a perfectly fine explanation for why I think it weakens her image, but it's her choice.

Who cares about the explanation though? If you wanted to leave you could just leave and not b---h in a thread because you didn't like what Gaga did. Egocentric bull****.

Ethan

I got the same impression. ArtRave exists only because she felt that she owes the tour to fans after BTW cancellation.

And she still skipped 6+ cities that were cancelled :toofunny:

AbuHassan1992

Since you want an answer:

1. I have as much respect for TF Era Gaga as she deserves. She had her positives and her negatives (which are more imo but this is me)

2. You are always talking like TF Era is the only way and everyone that defies that doesn't know a thing with the hypster attitude. This is why so many people are offended by your posts.

3. I didn't say that you like TF Gaga because of success, you just use the success back then to justify why it was better. (even if it seems someone else said it, my mistake).

4. The thread was for fun because it compared a small show from when Gaga was not famous and she was fighting her dreams with her huge Tour now that she had achived her dreams. You were the one that acted pressed like we said anything bad for TF Gaga.

5. It is also my mistake because I wasn't refering only to you but the one in the beginning and I didn't clarify.

6. You use the word my opinion but the meaning of your posts is "this is the fact".

Ā 

Who cares about the explanation though? If you wanted to leave you could just leave and not b---h in a thread because you didn't like what Gaga did. Egocentric bull****.

Ā 

"2. You are always talking like TF Era is the only way and everyone that defies that doesn't know a thing with the hypster attitude. This is why so many people are offended by your posts." Nope, just adding my two cents. feel what you want, I don't care but I'm free to voice my opinion.

Ā 

3. I didn't say that you like TF Gaga because of success, you just use the success back then to justify why it was better. (even if it seems someone else said it, my mistake). yup that's your mistake, I've never talked about her success or charts or sales or the gp or whatever. I enjoy the music and shows, that's it.

Ā 

6. You use the word my opinion but the meaning of your posts is "this is the fact". What really confuses me is how you see "this is a fact" when I clearly state several times that it's my opinion. Of course it's my opinion. An unpopular at that, do you really think I'm stupid enough to pass my opinions off as facts?

Ā 

Who cares about the explanation though? If you wanted to leave you could just leave and not b---h in a thread because you didn't like what Gaga did. Egocentric bull****. wow, dude, slow down. I'm allowed to criticize, alright? Constructively. Egocentric bull**** what the **** is that? because I propose a meaning, an opinion, and then add that I'm starting to be over her, but I'm gonna stick around cuz I have faith in her, does that make me egocentric? What's up with you?

Ā 

Ā 

well then who cares about what anyone on this forum says? We're debating, we're discussing. If you don't care about explanations, then log off

MonsterRocket

"2. You are always talking like TF Era is the only way and everyone that defies that doesn't know a thing with the hypster attitude. This is why so many people are offended by your posts." Nope, just adding my two cents. feel what you want, I don't care but I'm free to voice my opinion.

Ā 

3. I didn't say that you like TF Gaga because of success, you just use the success back then to justify why it was better. (even if it seems someone else said it, my mistake). yup that's your mistake, I've never talked about her success or charts or sales or the gp or whatever. I enjoy the music and shows, that's it.

Ā 

6. You use the word my opinion but the meaning of your posts is "this is the fact". What really confuses me is how you see "this is a fact" when I clearly state several times that it's my opinion. Of course it's my opinion. An unpopular at that, do you really think I'm stupid enough to pass my opinions off as facts?

Ā 

Who cares about the explanation though? If you wanted to leave you could just leave and not b---h in a thread because you didn't like what Gaga did. Egocentric bull****. wow, dude, slow down. I'm allowed to criticize, alright? Constructively. Egocentric bull**** what the **** is that? because I propose a meaning, an opinion, and then add that I'm starting to be over her, but I'm gonna stick around cuz I have faith in her, does that make me egocentric? What's up with you?

well then who cares about what anyone on this forum says? We're debating, we're discussing. If you don't care about explanations, then log off

I agree so much with you. This concrete topic may not be the perfect place where to discuss it (as i guess it was meant to be a simple joke), but i agree with you. Complaining would be saying 'this is just bad' , without any explanation. You always give good arguments and express your point properly.

Brown Eyes

I didn't even know this thread was meant as a joke :awkney:

Everything about the Ikea performance genuinely looks way better than the Artrave.

VforVendetta

There was no point in creating all the drama and stuff, if you wanted to make a constructive convo you could but you cared mote to attract the attention, if you wanted to leave you could just leave. Also I didn't say that opinions don't matter, I said that your opinion was not the point there.

Anyway I will leave it here, its obvious that you weren't the one that wrote all that **** that said all these things from the beginning, AI though it was you so there is no point bashing you for something that at the biggest extend doesn't have anything to do with you.

I will.

I don't like when some people grab a funny thread to unlease their so called opinions about a matter they have already expressed a million times already and now only brings negativity.

I don't like the attitude of "I tell my opinion like it's a fact"

I don't like that you are acting like only the ones that embrace TF Gaga are true fans and that you think you only know the truth.

I don't like how you underestime and shade Gaga's work and the supporters of it in her own forum and tryin to cover everything with the expression "in my opinion"

I don't like how you use the charts as an indicator to prove your statement when they have nothing to do with quality.

The only one you are angry with is Gaga herself and that you don't like her anymore but that's your issue, not hers. I see you always complain about everything Gaga does this Era (and BTW era) and you have declared like a million times that you are gonna leave and bull**** but you are still here b---hing and destroying the experience for these that are here for AP. Gaga changes and akways will, you obviously see nothing you like in this new Gaga, still the way you act is very selfish and rude.

Truest words :applause:

Anyway, artRAVE is my favourite tour, so I'll go with artRAVE :PARTY:

AbuHassan1992

Truest words :applause:

Anyway, artRAVE is my favourite tour, so I'll go with artRAVE :party:

they're actually not true at all, but whatever you say

I agree so much with you. This concrete topic may not be the perfect place where to discuss it (as i guess it was meant to be a simple joke), but i agree with you. Complaining would be saying 'this is just bad' , without any explanation. You always give good arguments and express your point properly.

thank you

they're actually not true at all, but whatever you say

Nah sometimes I just hate it whenever people bash ARTPOP (not here in this thread) and compare to the older albums like TFM cause they liked it and put it as if their opinions are alwats right, like they set the rules for what is good and what is not that well when it all boils down to personal taste. I am a total fan of ARTPOP and I also love every other albums, but apparantly because ARTPOP broke the streak of total success of Gaga's albums, they grew a personal hate towards it and bash it unnecessarily. :(

Anyway, all's good, no hate intended :hug:

AbuHassan1992

Nah sometimes I just hate it whenever people bash ARTPOP (not here in this thread) and compare to the older albums like TFM cause they liked it and put it as if their opinions are alwats right, like they set the rules for what is good and what is not that well when it all boils down to personal taste. I am a total fan of ARTPOP and I also love every other albums, but apparantly because ARTPOP broke the streak of total success of Gaga's albums, they grew a personal hate towards it and bash it unnecessarily. :(

Anyway, all's good, no hate intended :hug:

so you agree with him saying that whenever I say "In my opinion" before stating an unpopular opinion, I am hiding behind that, and I'm passing my declared opinions off of facts? Cuz if you don't, you shouldn't have quoted him, saying "Truest words".

so you agree with him saying that whenever I say "In my opinion" before stating an unpopular opinion, I am hiding behind that, and I'm passing my declared opinions off of facts? Cuz if you don't, you shouldn't have quoted him, saying "Truest words".

Well I' on mobile and it is difficult for me to sniff out the exact words that I think it "Truest words".

Now that I had bolded the parts I think the truest words, are you much happier?

EDIT: Just in case, I'm not pinpointing anyone.

Donatello

ArtRave exists only because she felt that she owes the tour to fans after BTW cancellation.

Ā 

8YgIydc.gif

Archived