💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Is Cloud Atlas the most underrated movie?

Melech

Featured Posts

Computer

I remember seeing promo pics and getting excited about this movie.   But the whole racism controversy kind of distracted me and then turned me away.  I guess I never got around to watching it.  Perhaps I will some day.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Pure Adrenaline

I started once to watch but I gave up after the 10 minutes :giveup:

maybe I will watch it now if I could wistand it :giveup:

Some books are just not meant for a movie adaptation, even though it is epic. (GOT for example) 

The plot is just too complicated for the typical movie format. Try to squeeze a week worth of reading material in 3 hours is insane   

Anyway, I love European films, :rofl: I they much better artistic direction then Hollywood. Have you watched this movie called: "Perfume" It's Germany and is based on a book too. Not the perfect film but I'm currently obsessed with it. :saira:

areu talking about the Perfume as it's the Story of a Killer :huh:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Shadow

Made by the same guys who made The Matrix. :legend:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Dr Rogoe

I started once to watch but I gave up after the 10 minutes :giveup:

maybe I will watch it now if I could wistand it :giveup:

areu talking about the Perfume as it's the Story of a Killer :huh:

Yaaaaaaaaas :legenti:

HausOfMiklaus

It is horrifyingly underrated, to me. It's almost an injustice. The movie is epic, the soundtrack is divine, but the novel is a masterpiece. And only three of my friends have seen the film. :emo:

I'm just gonna call it a cult classic. Some part of me also likes the fact that it wasn't such a mainstream hit – like a part of it is ALL MINE. :teehee: My favorite parts were Frobisher's and Sonmi-451's, although I love all the stories and how they interconnect. So indescribable. :giveup:

PG lol

yaaaaaas :legend:

My favourite film, if only it was a trilogy or something :emma:

I've watched it four times already and I really want to watch it soon but I've been so busy lately :giveup:

:)

HausOfMiklaus

Some books are just not meant for a movie adaptation, even though it is epic. (GOT for example) :emma:

The plot is just too complicated for the typical movie format. Try to squeeze a week worth of reading material in 3 hours is insane :huh:

Anyway, I love European films, :rofl: I they much better artistic direction then Hollywood. Have you watched this movie called: "Perfume" It's Germany and is based on a book too. Not the perfect film but I'm currently obsessed with it. :saira:

Is that the one with Ben Whishaw too? I think Cloud Atlas had the same soundtrack people and Tom Twyker had a part in directing both. But you probably already knew this. Loved the film by the way, nice gritty ending. Have you read Cloud Atlas?

Dr Rogoe

Is that the one with Ben Whishaw too? I think Cloud Atlas had the same soundtrack people and Tom Twyker had a part in directing both. But you probably already knew this. Loved the film by the way, nice gritty ending. Have you read Cloud Atlas?

... I did not know that :emma: I just realise this... Mind blown :giveup:

I havent red the book unfortunately :emma:

• 2 months later...

it's from a book :spin:

Just watched Cloud Atlas a couple of days ago. And I came back to this thread. I take back everything I said in one of my comments a few months ago. This movie is a MASTERPIECE. They are so smart translating the storyline of the novel into the movie. Since the book was not in this format :flutter:

I am sooooo impressed by this movie, 3hours long and never a minute I felt out of pace.

Easily top 3 in my list (right after Perfume, which was also directed by Tykewr and featured Ben Whishaw :flutter: )

Archived