Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Gaga 2014 Tarot Prediction

Featured Posts

RAMROD

4th single is PARTY NAUSEOUS :derpga:

That is definitely the song for App :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Clowns ♥ Have ♥ Made ♥ Me ♥ Dance ♥ And ♥ Go ♥ Crazy ♥

Laceface

Wait, its a random fan that made this?

Yes, kinda makes it 50% easier to predict. Still interesting though

Tokyo Rose

Yes, kinda makes it 50% easier to predict. Still interesting though

Looking back it seems like it would have been easy to predict where we are now, but back in January everyone was still convinced that ARTPOP could still slay,

Torturo

Looking back it seems like it would have been easy to predict where we are now, but back in January everyone was still convinced that ARTPOP could still slay,

can you do this reading once again but only for fan questions im sure fans have a lots of them

Creyk

can you do this reading once again but only for fan questions im sure fans have a lots of them

This

Tokyo Rose

This

I'll think about it guys. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but a lot of people have been negative about the video so I'm hesitant to do another one.

Maybe if my next video is all bright colors and happy music they won't call it "spooky"  :giggle:

So yeah I'll think about it

VersaceKing

I'll think about it guys. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but a lot of people have been negative about the video so I'm hesitant to do another one.

Maybe if my next video is all bright colors and happy music they won't call it "spooky"  :giggle:

I didn't meant 'spooky' in the negative way. I think this is amazing what you've done. Can you please check if Gaga will really go to space in 2015?

Creyk

You know it, that's understandable :)

As Gaga said, if you stand in the light you're gonna cast a shadow

Torturo

Tell us when you decide :hug: Can you predict what next wingle will be, or whereter ARTPOP documentary will be released or not?

Creyk

I don't usually believe in this stuff but this is very accurate! :shocked:

I don't care much about the success I just want Gaga to get Married to Taylor! :excited2:

If they do get married it will happen in December, the description for that month fits perfectly.

She starts a new direction in her life, she will do this confidently and feel like she has all the freedom to achieve all of her desires.

Oscar

Since the 4th single is going to be a minor hit, I think she'll pick Sexxx Dreams because it was the most successful on the trending 140 chart but I don't see it being bigger than Applause...I see it being around the same level. 

I thought Gypsy at first but Gypsy is too good of a song to not be a major hit...Then again so was G.U.Y so it could still be Gypsy. 

I also want to add that all the negative replies that some people gave on here were from people who misinterpreted the readings so I wouldn't worry about them. 

Tokyo Rose

I didn't meant 'spooky' in the negative way. I think this is amazing what you've done. Can you please check if Gaga will really go to space in 2015?

I'll do a 2015 video in January 2015. My next video will probably be a "mid-year checkup" and I'll definitely PM you guys when I'm ready to start taking questions

Tell us when you decide :hug: Can you predict what next wingle will be, or whereter ARTPOP documentary will be released or not?