💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Disney's MALEFICENT

MaxPOP

Featured Posts

Chinosky

Should I watch it in 3D or not? 

I've watch a ton of 3D films but I don't know with this one.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I don't understand why this movie has been hyped during the last 3 years

MahoganySnitch

I don't think people realize how excited I am for this. I've bought the two books already and the soundtrack. I'm a proper Malef fan.

YES THIS WEEK U CUNZZZZZZ YESSS

You're lucky :)

You better PM me spoilers xxx

I love a good spoiler or two. (even though I've read the novel but I'm sure there will be surprises)

II had no idea this was based on a novel, and I didn't know the novel existed either :toofloppy:

MaxPOP

I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO MAKE A TOPIC ON THIS MOVIE!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!

6LcZiTc.gif

And yes, I'm going to see this!!

LOL...

i was searching and thinking...how could it be possible that there's not a maleficent topic!!!

Can't believe is finally here! I've been waiting for this since its announcement! Love Maleficent... and it seems that Angie really kicks ass in this

"touch my ass hole...touch it I say!!"

???? :toofunga:

CoolTrainerTerry

II had no idea this was based on a novel, and I didn't know the novel existed either :toofloppy:

There's two novels that are based around the film, each from a different perspective.

MaxPOP

Ok, the movie itself is not bad...

But it feels like a total wasted opportunity.

Angelina is great but everyone who loves the animated Maleficent "mistress of evil" will be really disappointed by this....

I'm kinda disappointed thinking that we've been waiting for this for years.

Chinosky

So I watched Maleficent yesterday and I feel somewhat disappointed today than the time right after I watched it.

I feel like it's kind of a wasted opportunity. Not 100% wasted but the story they wanted to execute was not executed amazingly. Ugh I'm so sad, I've waited for this for a long time and ugh asdfghjkl

:giveup: But it's still enjoyable :party:  

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

NewYorkCity

I'm gonna see it tomorrow and now I am scared because everyone is saying the same...

I've read that Angelina is amazing but that if it wasn't for her the movie would be ****, and that her story does not last too long.

:ohno:

Maybe we had our expectations too high idk... I cannot tell since I haven't seen it yet.

MaxPOP

So I watched Maleficent yesterday and I feel somewhat disappointed today than the time right after I watched it.

I feel like it's kind of a wasted opportunity. Not 100% wasted but the story they wanted to execute was not executed amazingly. Ugh I'm so sad, I've waited for this for a long time and ugh asdfghjkl

:giveup: But it's still enjoyable :party:  

I felt exactly the same...

However, I'm gonna watch it again :classy:

Favorite moments?

Maleficent discovers that her wings have been cut

The christening scene (loooove)

Aurora pricks her finger....

Archived