• Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Yasssssszsss

Generous Chanteuse :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

swine killer

Is that really needed tho?

When you do a good deed, don't let your right hand know what your left is doing.

Tbh yes. It's easy to draw a story. It could equally be "Gaga went out of the car and threw her wig in the trash :messga::derpga: LMs be like MJH *not slave to the blond* " ...and no images on the wig in the trash bin. Still, I belive she gave money to the homeless!!!. Just thought there maybe should be more pictures.

Tbh yes. It's easy to draw a story. It could equally be "Gaga went out of the car and threw her wig in the trash :messga::derpga: LMs be like MJH *not slave to the blond* " ...and no images on the wig in the trash bin. Still, I belive she gave money to the homeless!!!. Just thought there maybe should be more pictures.

Like I said, don't let your right hand know what your left is doing. 

swine killer

Like I said, don't let your right hand know what your left is doing. 

Yes very beautiful and biblical said. But I have full control over both of my hands, so thanks.

Ladey Gagz

Wait the picture doesn't "picture" her giving money to the homeless? :huh:

I mean are we sure that she did that?
If she really did tho... :legend: I wouldn't be surprised if she really did... it's gags :manicure:

Yes very beautiful and biblical said. But I have full control over both of my hands, so thanks.

It's nothing biblical, just common sense :smh: There's no need for proof of kindness. If it happened, good. If it didn't, who cares?

Sabertooth

Proof??

A person walking between cars means nothing... I've done that lots of times...

Archived