Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

brooklyn nights new tweet

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This account, lipstickveins and ARTPOPgaga have all been reliable in the past so I'm guessing a new perfume

Oh my god, are these lyrics from the confirmed(?) Britney and Gaga duet!? 

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

Save from @ARTPOPGAGA, @ARTPOPGERM, @SlaveBlonde and @JoCalderone too! :excited2:

"ARTPOPGERM" is fake. They posted a picture of a selfie of Gaga's that was really old and had been out forever and also said tea was still being written when Tea was recorded during the Asian leg of the BTWB

artpopmonsterrr

"ARTPOPGERM" is fake. They posted a picture of a selfie of Gaga's that was really old and had been out forever and also said tea was still being written when Tea was recorded during the Asian leg of the BTWB

@ARTPOPGERM is real. @ARTPOP32886 posted the 'TEA' fake information. @ARTPOPGERM isn't @ARTPOP32886.

@ARTPOPGERM tweeted '4.18.14', two weeks before 'G.U.Y. Remixes' be released and more hints...

@ARTPOP32886 actually try to impersonate Gaga, and in the past he/she copied all tweets from @ARTPOPGERM.

@ARTPOPGERM is real. @ARTPOP32886 posted the 'TEA' fake information. @ARTPOPGERM isn't @ARTPOP32886.

@ARTPOPGERM tweeted '4.18.14', two weeks before 'G.U.Y. Remixes' be released and more hints...

They are soooo fake :lmao: they said "TEA" was going to be released in may and stuff and always posted a selfie from littlemonsters saying "crying" and people were like "OMGGGG DONT CRY GAGA" omg its pathetic 

i have screencaps too sweetie

artpopmonsterrr

They are soooo fake :lmao: they said "TEA" was going to be released in may and stuff and always posted a selfie from littlemonsters saying "crying" and people were like "OMGGGG DONT CRY GAGA" omg its pathetic

i have screencaps too sweetie

@ARTPOP32886 posted this! I remember this too!

nick4bty

This account is reliable, for the most part. He is someone on either GGD or ggd, or both, who has connections to Brandon. That's how he gets all his information (i.e., he had Brooklyn Nights in November 2012, when Brandon got it and started passing it around to people, which is how he knew the lyrics). 

antpats2

Fake no perfume is planned . 

i asked a friend today about this who is friends with a coty representative and they said Fame is being discontinued because they're making a new perfume  :nooo:  :nooo:

Yanko

i asked a friend today about this who is friends with a coty representative and they said Fame is being discontinued because they're making a new perfume  :nooo:  :nooo:

so my section choice was right  :reductive:

Archived