💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Since ARTPOP isn't Really Doing Well...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

She need an ENORMOUS hit single à la Poker Face/Bad Romance/Alejandro and everything will go fine again :music: I'm not really worried about the decay some people talk about. Gaga is very talented and smart and she can do it again.  :manicure: Stay optimistic  :kisses:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

It depends on the first single + promo

for starters ARTPOP is doing fine

Vanilla

What, this isn't really a negative thread. Plus, there are tons of negative posts and threads in this side so i feel biased on this.

Are you insinuating that Nick is picking on you?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Dangerous Man

Are you insinuating that Nick is picking on you?

Yes. Just because he is a mod doesn't mean I cant say something that is not good to him. You can ban me if you want.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Vanilla

Yes. Just because he is a mod doesn't mean I cant say something that is not good to him. You can ban me if you want.

I really don't think Nick is picking on you JUDE

I've seen him ask similar people this question when threads are made which imply negative opinions about ARTPOP :)

Dangerous Man

I really don't think Nick is picking on you JUDE

I've seen him ask similar people this question when threads are made which imply negative opinions about ARTPOP :)

It is okay, you can defend each other and i can understand that. Peace.

Vanilla

It is okay, you can defend each other and i can understand that. Peace.

I think you're being a bit dramatic over such a small thing but it's okay, I'll leave you here :toofunny:

What, this isn't really a negative thread. Plus, there are tons of negative posts and threads in this side so i feel biased on this.

You title your thread "So ARTPOP isn't really doing well..." like don't we all know this by now? Why continue to rub salt in the wounds. This fanbase has been through enough. I get that your thread was mainly harmless, but I have seen quite a few of these types of posts from you. Personally, I just think there's better things to talk about, but that's just me.

PS the album isn't doing that awfully. 

Nick1495

The future is the future and we should live in the present. Yes ARTPOP didn't meet expectations but correlation doesn't lead to causation.

Look at Beyonces "4" it sold around 330K (1st week) and people though she flopped and were against her. Then "BEYONCE" caused a huge stur and she's on top. No one can predict the future.

Dangerous Man

You title your thread "So ARTPOP isn't really doing well..." like don't we all know this by now? Why continue to rub salt in the wounds. This fanbase has been through enough. I get that your thread was mainly harmless, but I have seen quite a few of these types of posts from you. Personally, I just think there's better things to talk about, but that's just me.

PS the album isn't doing that awfully.

Okay because you guys are mods and you are superior to us. You guys know what are the best types of thread. Bow down to all of you. :worship:

Okay because you guys are mods and you are superior to us. You guys know what are tge best type of threads. Bow down to all of you. :worship:

That's not what this is about :fail: I just don't get why members always dwell on the negatives literally 24/7 here. It's not just you, it's a lot of people. These types of threads are literally the reason Gaga doesn't come here anymore.

Miel

Okay because you guys are mods and you are superior to us. You guys know what are the best types of thread. Bow down to all of you. :worship:

Not sure if that was the point.

3 points in and ready for more

Dangerous Man

That's not what this is about :fail: I just don't get why members always dwell on the negatives literally 24/7 here. It's not just you, it's a lot of people. These types of threads are literally the reason Gaga doesn't come here anymore.

Well, sorry because we are really the reason why Gaga doesnt visit this site anymore. We are so sinful and deserves eternal punishment. :yes:

Gohan

Yes, I guess

Omg, calm down, baby :(

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

referee

The future is the future and we should live in the present. Yes ARTPOP didn't meet expectations but correlation doesn't lead to causation.

Look at Beyonces "4" it sold around 330K (1st week) and people though she flopped and were against her. Then "BEYONCE" caused a huge stur and she's on top. No one can predict the future.

this. gaga has the potential to pull a game changer like bey did.

Archived