đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is it me or is gaga REALLY lazy on tour?

Nagini

Featured Posts

hoodrat

There is a huge difference between performing a one-time, 4-minute television segment and being able to sustain enough energy for a 2-hour show that will continue for months night after night. :toofunny:

You simply cannot compare a Grammy performance to a tour performance of the same song. Even IF her hip doesn't hurt too much now, if she pushes herself too hard it will surely flare up. 

If you're not a fan of her performances anymore then I suggest you just leave... :ohwell:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoTheMnstr

Her dancing isn't the best out there because of the complex movements.

IMO artRave's energy is fuller and livelier than the BTWB.

Gaga just had her hip broken a year ago that's why she is being careful.

A 1 hour show every night isn't comparable with a 5 min performance on a TV.

this

and i hope the ones complaining have seen the show live to even give an opinion, videos on youtube don't count..  :roll:

:lmao:

Are you really comparing two 3-minute tv performances to an extensive tour more than 3 years later?

Don't ask me to stop talking and come at me with such bullcrap. Gaga has a new choreographer. She's had surgery. Things have changed. :lmao:

And if youre referring to my "bad dancer" comment, I said Gaga just isn't the best. And she's far from it.

Just choose the right words, then everybody can understand you immediately.

Eros92

SHE BROKE HER DAMN HIP

Honestly lets be proud of her for dancing at all. She ****ing KILLED it in the Applause music video and that was probably pushing that on her hip. I don't think she needs to dance has hard anyways.

Ronk

she works so hard omg I respect her so much idc

mte

I live outside the space time continuum.

I love how she dances now tbh :coffee:

Except for the new Alejandro choreo :smh:

It's not only her hip. It's also the hands, her voice, her charisma. Everything looks very listless. Sorry, but the songs and music are not alive and  it was partially on the BTWB the case.

Gaga is more like a celebrity right now, sorry to say that. But she needs a real universal connection  i think, less ego and much more spiritual energy. But not in the hocuspocus way. She needs to understand why she does it, because money and fame don't make you happy.

She acts like a hamster in a wheel, she knows only one direction and it's so pointless - that's why she don't get energy and inspiration anymore, it's so senseless for the universal connection and real artisy creativity what she does.

You know that if she feels pain on her hip, that pain can reach every other part of her body, right? :manicure:

Ronk

I just don't understand these threads.

Yeah, haters' gonna hate.

lairofhk

Yea i mean i made a thread about this a month back or something. Her dancers look like they work harder than she does on stage tbh, at least at certain times. And im sorry, shes a decent dancer, we all know shes got it in her. She has Slayeddd some choreo in the past.

Ronk

Her dancers look like they work harder than she does on stage tbh,

Thank goodness for that.  The last thing we would want is for her to risk re-injury. 

The Professor

FameGa stans want her back and she barely moved back then. Her choreo mostly had arm movements. She was just posing.

Beautiful and Dirty rich had her moving and more energetic than any choreo ive seen since, with the exception of Judas

I saw her live about a week ago. She was brilliant. She had a ton of energy and because of that so did the crowd. I remember in an interview she talked about how she has to compromise. Her hip was broken not too long ago. It's a serious thing and it's not a quick fix. She'll probably never dance like she used to again. But she still kicks a$$ trying. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Creyk

Who cares about the dancing as long as the singing is on point?

Now THAT could be improved, but people who attend live say it's fine and the videos just lie so....:ohwell:

Archived