💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do You Think Monster Could Have Smashed?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Every. Single. Person. I've showed DITD to hates it.

Really? All persons I've played the song loved it. I personally never liked Monster that much, I just consider it a better version of GUY which is also one of my least favorites on ARTPOP. I'm not a fan of the lyrics and the repetitive chorus (I like the verses though).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yves

Haven't tried showing people DITD but my cousins (who have respect for Gags but not into her that much) like Gypsy. They're like "I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy.." They like the "I'm" part so much. :party:

Gypsy for fourth and last single of ARTPOP :party:

Tommy Monster

It would be a perfect single, with a perfect video :giveup: after Bad Romance, it's the best song on TFM :giveup:

Gagz

I think anything would have smashed at that time. They should have milked TFM a little but further when it comes to singles. Speechless, Monster and DITD all could have been hits!

Haven't tried showing people DITD but my cousins (who have respect for Gags but not into her that much) like Gypsy. They're like "I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy.." They like the "I'm" part so much. :party:

Sexxx Dreams for fourth and last single of ARTPOP :party:

RedOne ha impact :legend:

And fixed :MANiCURE:

Tropico

My friends all think DITD is really lame. Like they just find it meh. But Monster is a different story. And I have straight frienmonster is catchy and would've have slayed the world :legend:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

GagaUnderYou

if gaga released her farts on itunes during TFM era it would have smashed tbh

BlondeKingOfGGD

Monster would have SMASHED.

Dance In The Dark is a BIG song that would only do good as a lead single if you know what i mean? Like.. Either Bad R or DITD could have been leads.

Then it should have been Telephone and then Monster but i f.ucking LOVE Alejandro.

Lana Winters

I remember back on GGD 1.0 people were fighting and were either Team Monster or Team DITD and in the end there was no fourth single. :lmao:

I was always team monster so yes. :cross:

boneknuckleskin

:gaga: Monster lives on as the best song of Gaga's career.   :gaga:

Emvee

Yeah! 4 years later and I'm still 110% pressed they paid dust to this wonder :nooo:

I smell at least 4x platinum with Monster.

Such a missed opportunity.

Starstruck, Monster, Scheisse... All turning in their graves.

DITD Woildnt have done well... But Monster on the other hand would have done well

Archived