šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is gonna happen in the 3 weeks gap? (poll)

MonsterMum

what happens in those 3 weeks?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. well what do you think?

• Nothing, she's gonna have a holiday and enjoy Taylors dong
    • Cheek to Cheek promo
    • Probably fly to Europe or Australia to promote the ArtRave
    • Post more pics of Asia
    • Announce Gypsy (or another song) as her tour anthem and that's about it
    • other...please specify

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

Announce Gypsy (or another song) as her tour anthem and that's about itĀ  :giveup:

Ā 

Probably fly to Europe or Australia to promote the ArtRaveĀ  :giveup:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paganpoetry

almost get pregnant, go to new york to see her dad and get wasted and be italian, nothing, write the bop of the millenium but never ever release it, nothing, maybe accidentally get into some trouble with peta for all the pics and vids of the poor thing putting up with gags' mess.

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

RAMROD

almost get pregnant, go to new york to see her dad and get wasted and be italian, nothing, write the bop of the millenium but never ever release it, nothing, maybe accidentally get into some trouble with peta for all the pics and vids of the poor thing putting up with gags' mess.

That's the spirit!!!

arianadancerihanna.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

As much as I want her to promo for upcoming tour dates (particularly Australia), I expect absolutely nothing :flop:

Ā 

I think C2C might be released during this window, however :shrug: I was hoping for an autumn release so they could have a holiday special and go on Jools Holland, as Gaga's UK tour dates coincide with the next season of the show. We could then get 3 perofrmances (maybe 2 from C2C, one from ARTPOP/Act II) and an interview.

wahkeenasitka

Lots of cock.Ā 

Ā 

and LOTS of Asia.Ā 

Ā 

and hopefully Gypsy gets released as a single.Ā 

Ā 

:P

MonsterMum

Announce Gypsy (or another song) as her tour anthem and that's about itĀ  :giveup:

Ā 

Probably fly to Europe or Australia to promote the ArtRaveĀ  :giveup:

Ā 

A girl can hope right? :emo:

lavenderblondee

I'm expecting nothing, but also hoping for a little surprise.

TEANUS

Promo in Australia. Coincidence that the new Australian dates go on sale the day before the break? I think not. I think Gypsy will be announced as a single this week with promo for it as the tour in the gap :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MonsterMum

Promo in Australia. Coincidence that the new Australian dates go on sale the day before the break? I think not. I think Gypsy will be announced as a single this week with promo for it as the tour in the gap :ohwell:

Ā 

This would be the best possible scenario but in reality...I so hope you're right tho :ohno:

Archived