❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Anyone else sick of Asia?

monstereo

Featured Posts

Everything after Applause has made it clear that Gaga isn't the best promoter of her work, so why ya'll surprised she's posting about her dog and not the tour?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

No, but to be honest, it concerns me. 

The amount of attention she's paying that dog makes me think she's filling a huge void that was there before. It makes me wonder how truly sad she was/is. 

Or I could be wrong and she could just be a really big pet person. Asia could also be a gift from Taylor, which would explain why she loves Asia so much. It's a token of him while she's away.

But, yeesh, some of you are seriously so easily bothered. :laughga: It's obviously a running joke on GGD. I guess I can't expect everyone to have common sense and sensibility. 

Mama Ru

No.

thread.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Giorno Giovanna

This is a dog you're whining about

You betta ctfo, chill the fukk out

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

AbuHassan1992

I don't understand how anyone could be annoyed by this? What she (or anyone else tbh) posts on the internet often shows little perspective of what's actually going on so I have no idea how these posts about Asia reflect anything in regards to her career and work.

to me, it's not about if she works or not, but rather the image she's projecting. People are free to disagree with me, though, but it kind of humanizes her in a way, which personally, I don't like. I thought it was cool when she came across as a super-human, and she even talked about how that is she wanted to come across. That's my opinion, though.

candyglam

It would probably make Gaga feel a little sad if she came to GGD and saw that her own fans were complaining about her Instagram posts because they don't want to see her dog. It's her personal account; wouldn't she want her fans to care about what's important to her in life right now instead of just being like, "I need more (commercially successful) music now! Get to work!"? She's a person, not a machine.

unfitted

Lil bit annoyed. She used to post fierce pics when she still used TwitPic.

Kitana

yeah it annoys me, but i just skip the 2000 threads in here most of the time and changed my facebook preferences, so i dont see it anymore when gaga posts stuff

You will learn respect!

ChavaWM

Haha little managers trying to control everything

It's her dog, she can spend as much time as she wants with it, I personally enjoy these pics, it reminds me she isn't just a popstar, she enjoys the little things

How could anyone be tired of her dog? You're not the one watching over it lol

Don't look at the pic if the dog bugs you so much

Glad she has something to keep her mind off of work even just for a little while, while she's touring around the world

faux

Asia is really cute and I don't mind Gaga posting pics or tweeting about her, but the threads with all the " asia's human slave " are getting a bit annoying..

Allison M

I like Gaga's posts.

I like havin a tiny glimpse into her life and seeing her so happy.

It's not like it's a big deal... is an Instagram picture :roll:

Let her have her fun.

Cruelty

You've got to let her have fun! She's got a puppy, she wants to spend time with that puppy. It sounds like all the Asia haters are saying that Gaga can't have a life. And she is focusing on her career, that's why she's on her 77-date worldwide tour.  :)

Laceface

I'm impartial, whatever makes her happy is perfect. I do miss her old picture posts though :(

Archived