Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga starts follow @conchitawurst on INSTAGRAM

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

To say Conchita is a gimmick. Ya'll know you are here for Gaga right? They are BOTH gimmicks.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

I'm not at all. I posted one simple opinion and people began attacking me?

My opinion was not mean and nasty. In fact, I held back a lot of what I thought.

I've seen many gifs and photosets of this dude being proud of himself for starting some sort of trend or being the leader of a new revolution. I see past this all. But I guess he got exactly what he wanted: for people like you and others in this thread to bow down to him because he's "bearded drag".

May I make a suggestion: If you don't like the guy, just ignore him. he's not doing anything to you. You don't like his music or his appearance? So what... I don't like heavy metal and I don't like the way they present themselves either. I'm not into it. But I don't need to air my opinion about it.. 

just a thought. 

not at a little monster who judges someone for their appearance :lmao:

It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital M-E-S-S

This :lmao:

TimisaMonster

News? The hype around him is too much tbqh...:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

There are so many other drag queens that would do a better job.

Sharon Needles or Adore Delano plz

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

gagaisitalian

May I make a suggestion: If you don't like the guy, just ignore him. he's not doing anything to you. You don't like his music or his appearance? So what... I don't like heavy metal and I don't like the way they present themselves either. I'm not into it. But I don't need to air my opinion about it.. 

just a thought. 

You don't like what I'm saying, yet you are commenting on it. Shouldn't you take your own advice and ignore me?

just a thought.

Archived