๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Conchita Wurst Opening for Lady Gaga's ArtRave

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

I dont have anything against Conchita as a person, but if shes opening in the Netherlands I WILL be skipping the opening act.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Jesus Christ, I just gope it's not on my date in Prague :wtf:

Levine

The article says Gaga would like Conchita to open her tour, it's not confirmed yet.

Bellatrix

The only reason people whine is that she has a beard... pretty unpredictable from Gaga fans since Gaga has talked so much about how looks don't matter.

By the way, I think it's interesting that a few days ago there was that "why hasn't Gaga congratulated Conchita yet" thread with everyone getting upset that Gaga was paying Conchita dust, then suddenly it's "predictable" that Gaga asked Conchita to open for her. Doesn't make sense.

ย 

1. Not the same people.

2. Conchita backlash has begun. So last week. Too overexposed, lol.

Miky

Jesus Christ, I just gope it's not on my date in Prague :wtf:

ย 

You're coming to Prague too? :party: I also hope he won't be there...

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

sursumd

I watched a video and he sings really really well. No lack in the talent department.

ย 

I simply feel that this is nothing but a gimmick. I dont believe that anyone thinks a beard on a woman looks good. That isn't how real drag is supposed to be done, and I also understand "fight the conformity" and all that, but I simply think facial hair on a woman looking person is very ugly and intentionally off putting. It's a gimmick.

ย 

I would also like to add that just because something is different and we can accept that it exists, doesn't mean that anyone has to LIKE it. Rihanna, Britney Spears...Madonna, these are some of the most famous singers in the world due in no part to how beautiful they all are/were. It's also realistic to expect that people will dislike someone like this due to the ugly appearance they're putting forth and that they can be disliked for their image.

ย 

It's not about being a hater or hating anything different from the norm, it's about not liking what this person is presenting.

Kermit the frog

You're coming to Prague too? :party: I also hope he won't be there...

ย 

Most likely :)

Bellatrix

I watched a video and he sings really really well. No lack in the talent department.

ย 

I simply feel that this is nothing but a gimmick. I dont believe that anyone thinks a beard on a woman looks good. That isn't how real drag is supposed to be done, and I also understand "fight the conformity" and all that, but I simply think facial hair on a woman looking person is very ugly and intentionally off putting. It's a gimmick.

ย 

I would also like to add that just because something is different and we can accept that it exists, doesn't mean that anyone has to LIKE it. Rihanna, Britney Spears...Madonna, these are some of the most famous singers in the world due in no part to how beautiful they all are/were. It's also realistic to expect that people will dislike someone like this due to the ugly appearance they're putting forth and that they can be disliked for their image.

ย 

It's not about being a hater or hating anything different from the norm, it's about not liking what this person is presenting.

She's presenting freedom and a future without prejudice and intolerance. What's not to like about that?

The point with the beard is to show that you can do what you want no matter who you are, what you are or what you look like.

Qualle1

1000x better than the crap we got so far!

ย 

I can't wait!

ย 

:omgexcited:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

monketsharona

I respect Gaga's choices, but for artRAVE? :rip:

Lady Starlight doesn't fit to the artRAVE as wellย  :dies:

Archived