MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

i probably can tbh

If you want to be rude about something I spent time on can you do it somewhere else please, thank you.

GagaUnderYou

If you want to be rude about something I spent time on can you do it somewhere else please, thank you.

calm down 

MarryTheSequins

calm down 

I'm not actually angry I'm just disgusted by your logic. It is never okay to be mean about somebody's work whether it's good or not, whether you like it or not, whether you appreciate it or not. I'm not moderately upset but concerned for anybody else who wants to post artwork here that isn't up to your ridiculous standards.

calm down 

gurl, you can take a damn rosa parks seat in the back of the bus, tryna go off on the good sis while you use ****in fake ass pictures of some Italian daddy. you the one here comin into this thread for no good reason, but then again this is the person whos posts have as much point as an erection on a pope. log off sis, use the the money you have for internet on something else with your unemployment benefits and and get a grip, get a life and get over it

Bear

I'm glad this was bumped because I didn't see them before, but they are ammaaaaaazing  :worship: I would prefer them to the official ones  :yes:

ARTPOPHooker96

I love it and try using the smudge tool for the feathers and use about 30-50% strength  :)

Archived