💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"She never judges me" - (New Asia video)

Anomaly

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

People Judging Gaga for saying she likes not being judged.

Some fans can't resist dragging Gaga even over trivialities. With fans like these who needs enemies.

Celina

Wow, now some people are judging Gaga for not wanting to be judged.

Maybe she posts about her dog because it one way she can connect without being accused of being "shady" or "hyping us" or "playing victim."

Come on, it's not like feeling bad when facing judgement is entirely natural since she's a human being... It's also certainly not like she, a celebrity who is constantly scrutinized, knows by now that it's inevitable, and is simply expressing happiness that her cute, loyal pet is an escape from the real world... Nah, that's definitely not the case.

lxdygxga

When the camera pans and she's like "b---h, you said treats, where are they????"

So adorable. I love these little videos. It's clear Asia is helping Gaga feel good, and Gaga loves her so much, so, more videos!

honza

with all that promo Asia now can release her debut album that wins her a grammy and leave gags forever  :omfgaga:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Michael

It's crazy to think that Asia has no idea that she has such a famous mommy.

Batwings

People Judging Gaga for saying she likes not being judged.

Some fans can't resist dragging Gaga even over trivialities. With fans like these who needs enemies.

Not to mention people complaining about Gaga posting cute pics/vids of her puppy on the internet... WHICH IS 50% CUTE ANIMAL PICS AND VIDS... :fail:

People are entitled to their opinions, but I swear, this fanbase is so damn whiny.

giskardsb

Not to mention people complaining about Gaga posting cute pics/vids of her puppy on the internet... WHICH IS 50% CUTE ANIMAL PICS AND VIDS... :fail:

People are entitled to their opinions, but I swear, this fanbase is so damn whiny.

The internet = 49% cute animals + 49% s-x + 2% useful info.

lego

Ugh grow some thicker skin Gaga. Getting judged is just part of life, so get real.

You are so damn negative towards her all the time. I'd like to see you swapping places with her to see how you cope and how thick is your skin.

FreePalestine

FrankGutz

:gaga:

Can we get an Asia emote??

omg yes please!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Ugh grow some thicker skin Gaga. Getting judged is just part of life, so get real. 

ih7Ty22r8EY6C.png

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived