Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

My ENTIRE CLASS + TEACHER Shaded me + Gaga! :(

Tropico

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Kids in my school say they don't like her because she scares them. 

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Down with education! :excuseme:

They go to a Christian school but have never heard the bible in MP3 format. A true shame.

:lmao: this cracked me up so much :lmao:

yeah **** them honey

you rock :bunny:

VforVendetta

They be pressed because Jesus hasn't scored a single hit since his Resurrection era

ibdJkKKrbo4579.gif

:lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

omg I need 5 minutes in ur class to put those b---hes in their seat :reductive:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Elizabeth

:wtf: I'm surprised they didn't refer to the 'your god is not here Michael' story!

I'm sorry you had to go through that in your class, especially considering the teacher didn't seem to do too much to try and stop it :( 

Tropico

Well, this girl Toni clearly does not understand what the word SYMBOLISM or METAPHOR means.. you should have bounced back with some of that...

Because, never once has Gaga insulted Jesus in any of her songs.

And anyone who takes the song "Judas" at its most superficial level, will obviously only have a dim-witted, idiotic level of understanding... The song Judas is clearly metaphoric, and Judas is Gaga's metaphoric symbol for being in love with someone who isn't good for her; someone who has betrayed her.

Ironic that the whole class was about the use of Symbolism, but when this came up, you didn't take the time to break down the symbol for what it was.

Sis I wanted to! But then the teacher denied it and I'm not the type to stand up to authority a lot! I know about Judas but they are so blinded by the song title to understand the brilliance :(

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LittleBoot

Coming from someone who graduated from high school a REALLY really long time ago: you will one day likely take a pause in your fabulous and successful life, stop for a minute and think "Oh yeah. I haven't thought of them in ages." ;)

GagaObsession

I get what you mean about there being different types of christians. 

The hardcore ones and then the milder ones as I like to say. :laughga:

I feel your pain, my parents are hardcore christians and don't think before judging somebody and looking at facts instead of what they think is true.

Just not very accepting people. 

darkvenusian

They go to a Christian school but have never heard the bible in MP3 format. A true shame.

this this this :lmao:

Rivington St

The prize we have to pay for admire a true artist as Lady Gaga, WE ARE THE REAL MARTYRS OF FAME AND ART.

wahkeenasitka

Coming from someone who graduated from high school a REALLY really long time ago: you will one day likely take a pause in your fabulous and successful life, stop for a minute and think "Oh yeah. I haven't thought of them in ages." ;)

yup. 

i graduated from high school 17 years ago. i don't think about any of those people from my school at all, ever. 

Archived