Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

My ENTIRE CLASS + TEACHER Shaded me + Gaga! :(

Tropico

Featured Posts

SOOOON

You should've seen how hard I tried to defend her but I was silenced. :giveup:

What should you say is just "thanks for promoting Gaga", it works for me :ohwell:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

You should've seen how hard I tried to defend her but I was silenced. :giveup:

I would have dragged them so hard tbh and I don't care if they would have expelled me. Please make me the favor to tell them the quote I wrote you to the previous page and silence them for me.

AbuHassan1992

my teacher is a gaga-stan, I know it.

When we were learning about refferences and stuff he showed us the full paparazzi-video and we a--lyzed it. you know, metropolis and vertigo and stuff.

Tropico

You and your friend should've played Judas on your phone's and started doing the choreography.

Funny thing is Judas is one of our favorite songs and I was tempted to blast it :whitney:

I've convertered her to the little monster side :party:

But I'm trying to keep her away from atrl and GGD just so she doesn't get to overwhelmed by all this shade and gossip and inside jokes while she's still so young in her stanbase (as a lm) career :ohno:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Wtf, the teacher didn't even give u the chance to talk, u should've dragged them all hard to the pits of hell......or atleast walking out off that mess i7Sip.jpg

Tropico

I would have dragged them so hard tbh and I don't care if they would have expelled me. Please make me the favor to tell them the quote I wrote you to the previous page and silence them for me.

Just brake it down for me in simpliar terms now please omg I wanna know EXACTLY what I'm saying. I will say the quote and the stupid b---hes will be like "What's that mean?" "It means you ignorant little b---hsters _________"

Tropico

Wtf, the teacher didn't even give u the chance to talk, u should've dragged them all hard to the pits of hell......or atleast walking out off that mess i7Sip.jpg

The level of bias was crazy. I was completly silenced. But I went on after that class to telling my friends how much I wanted to blast Judas and walk out the class.

FameHungry

What a bunch of ignorant, narrow-minded, hateful people. Disgusting.   :millie:  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:

scrappy

That's terrible... Some people are so dumb!

When did she exactly insult Jesus?

Jesus is my virtue

Jesus is the new black

:confused: 

VforVendetta

Just brake it down for me in simpliar terms now please omg I wanna know EXACTLY what I'm saying. I will say the quote and the stupid b---hes will be like "What's that mean?" "It means you ignorant little b---hsters _________"

It means that closeminded, insidious and hateful people use the mask of relegion to act like saints when they truly play the devil.

To translate i it to simplier English:

And so I hide my naked villainy with old odd ends directly from the holy writ and so I seem like a saint when in fact I play the devil.

Tropico

It means that closeminded, insidious and hateful people use the mask of relegion to act like saints when they truly play the devil.

To translate i it to simplier English:

And so I hide my naked villainy with old odd ends directly from the holy writ and so I seem like a saint when in fact I play the devil.

Gurl that is perfect in this situation :udidnt:

Archived