💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga, Monsters on Bill O'Reilly show (video)

shane_c

Featured Posts

Yepiz92

the ammount of ignorance in the video from the reporter and bill.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

boring old men dont know **** lol **** em 

maybe this is what persuaded gaga today telling ppl not to talk **** about her

they fail to mention anything about how those other girls album sales were very similar to hers they just compare to btw. theyre a bit iggggnant lol 

Dean Winchester

Wow, what a b---hy and immature edit. I feel sorry for those fans who were actually speaking the truth, and being portrayed in a negative way. 

THIS...its so blatantly onvious that they wanted to paint us in a bad light, so they basically edited their responses to portray it in a way that makes us seem dumb and crazy

Guy: "she teaches you so many life lessons"

Reporter: "what live lessons has she taught you?"

Guy: "ummmmm omg"

CRINGING :awkney:

I doubt that was all that guy said.  I bet they edited the rest out to make it seem like monsters are stupid and brainless.  Disgusting.

Morphine Prince

Mess at him saying "You don't look like a typical Gaga fan" because he was dressed normally. 

And they picked the dumbest people to ask questions to make us look bad. 

And I hate Bill O'Rilley so much. "It's a gay thing" stfu. And "You should be embarrassed" YOU should be embarrassed to be on TV with your nonsense you piece of **** :roll: 

Dean Winchester

They tried to make Gaga and her fans look so bad

like the questions about politics or watching the news

they portrayed the fanbase as hella gay and super stupid :awkney:

didnt like that at all :crossed:

THIS.  Im kinda a bit offended tbh  :awkney: Im so disgusted by what i just watched.  

gagabro

I was actually there when he was interviewing people, and he was the rudest person ever. This video was really hard to watch... 

MJHolland

O'Reilly is just straight up rude and disrespectful, especially with this Perez Hilton f*cking editing. And just because people find joy in life that isn't the same way he find his joy (which for the record is by making fun of others and demeaning all groups that aren't cis gender white straight males).

What a f*ucking pig tbh. 

Essence

This is so ignorant and rude. And not all of Gaga's fans are gay.

And Fox News is a piece of ****, her ticket sales aren't even down. Also, nobody should be ashamed for liking her.

MJHolland

Mess at him saying "You don't look like a typical Gaga fan" because he was dressed normally. 

And they picked the dumbest people to ask questions to make us look bad. 

And I hate Bill O'Rilley so much. "It's a gay thing" stfu. And "You should be embarrassed" YOU should be embarrassed to be on TV with your nonsense you piece of **** :roll:

:applause:

this piece was extremely telling of his blatant homophobia #CancleOReilly #TrendItMONSTERS  :monsterpaw:

(but for real though lets trend it please)

TEANUS

Not sure why a show discussing political issues and world news is dragging and insulting a pop artist :awkney:

Kinda immature, pointless, and rude tbh

And I don't know why we're supposed to be embarrassed for liking Gaga. Oh my bad I'm a male and I don't like heavy metal and country music, sorry, my bad :roll:

I'm tired of this f***ing Gaga-fans-are-gay stereotype. I'm strait and I like Lady Gaga. So what! Shoot me!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dean Winchester

That was bullying

Yeah it was.  If gaga sees this, i bet she's gonna be pissed and go on a twitter rampage.  I kinda hope she does.  

MegaMiles

He does this **** all the time. I remember Stephen Colbert did a segment ripping apart Papa Bear (O'Reilly) when he tried to pull this same crap on University students and how they're uneducated. He portrayed them as people who didn't even know the Speaker of the House or VP of the United States, but knew who Katy Perry was. Although there is a small minority of people like that, O'Reilly portrays them as the majority.

O'Reilly is a really cool guy in the interviews where he is away from his show, but he spews utter nonsense and lies when behind the camera of his show.

Archived