Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown tweets about Katy Perry's rainbow vomit

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

Essence

She writes her songs and has just as many co-writers as Gaga... Soooo :ohwell:
lol. :lmao:

Gaga writes most of her songs at the piano, alone, and has producers to help with the composition of the music and rarely the lyrics. Katy on the other hand lends her hand in the songwriting of her songs which were already demo'd by the songwriters for the most part. Sometimes she has writing sessions, but never alone.

You tried though.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Professor

That's only one song also I'm pretty sure it was more than just Gaga and DJWS. But anyway, she still helps, so to say she has everything written for her is just ignorant.

Gaga wouldn't be where she is now if she hadn't had multiple people help her write either, so why make fun of Katy Perry for doing it if she's still on top? 

Because with a team of a dozen song writers all katy can come up with is a bunch of clichés. 

HML, Schiesse, Bad Romance, have lyrics which katy could never.

Lady Gaga's unreleased old songs (Sexy Ugly, Rock Show, Fooled Me Again) which she had minimal help with show her talent as a songwriter. 

Katy 'helped' write the chorus for Iggy's song "Black Widdow" and it ended up just sounding like Roar. 

Essence

That's only one song also I'm pretty sure it was more than just Gaga and DJWS. But anyway, she still helps, so to say she has everything written for her is just ignorant.

Gaga wouldn't be where she is now if she hadn't had multiple people help her write either, so why make fun of Katy Perry for doing it if she's still on top?

I'm not even gonna start with you if you think Gaga and Katy have the same amount of input in their songs, because that's just false, and even Katycats know that.

Mama Ru

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Scarlet Witch

Katy has got no artistry. At. All. She's a pop music machine, that's all.

Gagz

Nnnnnnnn at least this is something more unusual than green hair and a stage prop. And at least she had the guts to @ Katy. But I'd still rather nobody pick a fight.

Of course this thread has a bunch of posts about how Katy's a talentless puppet because Gaga and Katy can't both be involved in the production of their products. :roll: Gaga is the only pop artist to ever write her own music.

lego

Bonnie McKee, a professional songwriter says hi to katy stans.

FreePalestine

Mary Pain

I think it's perfectly fine for Millie and Gaga to state that they feel like Katy Perry is copying them. As long as they aren't being rude and making threats to Katy it is okay with me. Katy Perry's "artistry" is a complete joke to me anyways since she can't seem to write her own songs and all of the songs/videos she releases are targeted at little kids and teeny boppers.  :oops:

All of this  :trootea:

TEANUS

I actually kinda like that Gaga hand her crew are coming for ha

tumblr_lx1uzg3w5K1qzbl7f.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

tokyodisko

I'm not even gonna start with you if you think Gaga and Katy have the same amount of input in their songs, because that's just false, and even Katycats know that.

I didn't say that. I said Katy does indeed help with song writing. Probably not as much as Gaga, but she doesn't claim to. 

Because with a team of a dozen song writers all katy can come up with is a bunch of clichés. 

HML, Schiesse, Bad Romance, have lyrics which katy could never.

Lady Gaga's unreleased old songs (Sexy Ugly, Rock Show, Fooled Me Again) which she had minimal help with show her talent as a songwriter. 

Katy 'helped' write the chorus for Iggy's song "Black Widdow" and it ended up just sounding like Roar. 

Fusari helped and he is a god. lol I wish she would work with him again. Gaga and Katy are totally different though, so it's not like you can compare their lyrics. Katy likes being simpler and fun. She has never acted like she wants more than that. That's why I defend her.  I don't even know anything from Iggy, because she's just a bandwagon who will be gone after her next album. 

Obviously Roar is a terrible song imo, but it doesn't mean she can't write her own style. Why bring comparisons to Gaga if neither of them want to be compared since they are so different? 

What 15 minutes? Millie never got that much attention anyway, and she clearly doesn't want to be recognized in the mainstream world THAT much.

You keep defending Katy as if all she did was wear the same dress as Gaga, but no, she vomited green paint. Open your eyes and see that that's not cliché. :awkney:

There were multiple videos posted in a thread when it happened that showed the same thing, so Katy could just as easily copy them. If it was Gaga, who cares? Gaga did it better. Gaga fans are just jealous that Katy is number one. I don't even like her music, but the reaching and hypocrisy in this fanbase is pathetic. Let's shame Gaga for everything she has copied from modern contemporaries to make it fair then, mk? lol

Bonnie McKee, a professional songwriter says hi to katy stans.

RedOne says hello and thank you for making him rich, because we all bought songs he co-wrote. 

Essence

I didn't say that. I said Katy does indeed help with song writing. Probably not as much as Gaga, but she doesn't claim to. 

Fusari helped and he is a god. lol I wish she would work with him again. Gaga and Katy are totally different though, so it's not like you can compare their lyrics. Katy likes being simpler and fun. She has never acted like she wants more than that. That's why I defend her.  I don't even know anything from Iggy, because she's just a bandwagon who will be gone after her next album. 

Obviously Roar is a terrible song imo, but it doesn't mean she can't write her own style. Why bring comparisons to Gaga if neither of them want to be compared since they are so different? 

There were multiple videos posted in a thread when it happened that showed the same thing, so Katy could just as easily copy them. If it was Gaga, who cares? Gaga did it better. Gaga fans are just jealous that Katy is number one. I don't even like her music, but the reaching and hypocrisy in this fanbase is pathetic. Let's shame Gaga for everything she has copied from modern contemporaries to make it fair then, mk? lol

lol. Gaga never copied a major shocking event that a fellow pop star did a MONTH before.

Also, just because I think it's cheap of Katy to pull a stunt like this, that makes me jealous of her? P-lease. Coldplay and Gaga have sold over 100 million albums combined. Ghost Stories and ARTPOP were/are both #1 albums spawning hits. Their tours have both been in the list of the top 20 tours of the past decade. I'm not pressed about success at all.

I just don't like Katy or her actions at the moment.

Juanjo

I see nothing wrong with this tweet. Katy needs to start being more original, or at least crediting her "inspirations."

Cody Draco

I never meant to start a war... :miley:

I wasn't attacking Katy personally I hope she has a happy and amazing life, the same thing I wish to everyone.

Show me a song DJWS or RedOne wrote all the lyrics to. They don't because they are producers not songwriters. If you can't write an entire song by yourself I don't consider you a songwriter.

Comparing Katy's music to Gaga's music is like comparing Chris Brown's music to Michael Jackson's music. Basic v.s Quality. You're welcome.  :kissga:

Archived