Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's anchor tattooist talks about Gaga puking

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Hmm, I feel like Gaga was consistently high off her rocks when she was in Amsterdam. Or, to be exact, once she started touring Europe.

3 points in and ready for more

mcphee

I don't care how many times you have personally used it. The point is you used it and its a disgustingly overused adjective on pop forums. So don't.

Stop looking for an argument and get a fvcking life 

blacklistedd

Stop looking for an argument and get a fvcking life 

It doesn't have to be an argument if you don't allow it to. But alas you got all attitude.

And for anyone on this forum to tell another person to "get a life" is kind of a laugh lol look in the mirror

Koreku

Her extensive d--g addiction(?) around late 2012- early 2013 eventually led to an intense depression afterwards...

You can only drive so wild before you crash :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

mcphee

It doesn't have to be an argument if you don't allow it to. But alas you got all attitude.

And for anyone on this forum to tell another person to "get a life" is kind of a laugh lol look in the mirror

Ugh stop it already, seriously

I said a word and you literally broke your hip jumping at the chance to pull me up for it

If I was to pull every person up for posts I've seen on here, I would be here a very long time

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

Hairypig

Lol :dies:  this thread and people being snarky to each other

and to the previous 34 year old poster talking about psychedelics, you are the reason why people think such d--gs are being glamorized. great, it has given you good moments in life and awesome experiences and you personally think it is good. just dont have a messiah complex about it because it is not your duty to convince people that its actually really good. 

Archived