💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Did Lady Gaga fire laurieann gibson?

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

I though the legendary book kack herself quit because gaga's performances were getting "too dark"

then she went on to choreography for Nicki the very light and fun performance "the exorcism of roman" for the Grammys

nicki-minaj-performance.jpg

nicki-minaj.jpg

:derpga:

Don't visit my profile

She credited herself for everything Gaga did and I think she became a control freak or something.

Possibly one of the toxic people that were in Gaga's team in TF/TFM era.

Yes, that team might have done things better but some of them were really bad for Gaga, LAG is a good example. You all want "TthHEe FlawellEss TFMmmf TeaAmmm gGaggs Whyy" but you don't take account of things like that, you just want her to "slay" so you can boast on the internet how the popstar you idolize is more successful than the others :P

wow when did this became a semi-rant :laughga:

TheFame Monster

No, it was LAG

and I'm pretty sure she still has Richie for choreo :laughga:

I know and fixed it

HANZ

Because she called LoveGame, LoveGames?

lady-gaga-love-game-o.gif

this is exactly why I made this thread

Lovegame is one of the best videos ever made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGrWWrKntLw

2:51 :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

lego

She credited herself for everything Gaga did and I think she became a control freak or something.Possibly one of the toxic people that were in Gaga's team in TF/TFM era.Yes, that team might have done things better but some of them were really bad for Gaga, LAG is a good example. You all want "TthHEe FlawellEss TFMmmf TeaAmmm gGaggs Whyy" but you don't take account of things like that, you just want her to "slay" so you can boast on the internet how the popstar you idolize is more successful than the others :Pwow when did this became a semi-rant :laughga:No, it was LAGand I'm pretty sure she still has Richie for choreo :laughga:

That was a good rant.

FreePalestine

HANZ

A lot of her visual aesthetics have been compared to Madonna. As her creative director what are your thoughts on that?

Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I did it on purpose, and you can quote me. I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you canññ‚¬ñ„±t, I wanted to let them feel that you can. And thatññ‚¬ñ„±s what I represent, thatññ‚¬ñ„±s what Gags represents. Thatññ‚¬ñ„±s what this movement represents.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/05/laurieann-gibson-puts-lady-gaga-and-other-stars-in-step.html?dlvrit=95857

oh that b---h :sick:

She credited herself for everything Gaga did and I think she became a control freak or something.

Possibly one of the toxic people that were in Gaga's team in TF/TFM era.

Yes, that team might have done things better but some of them were really bad for Gaga, LAG is a good example. You all want "TthHEe FlawellEss TFMmmf TeaAmmm gGaggs Whyy" but you don't take account of things like that, you just want her to "slay" so you can boast on the internet how the popstar you idolize is more successful than the others :P

wow when did this became a semi-rant :laughga:

No, it was LAG

and I'm pretty sure she still has Richie for choreo :laughga:

I see :crossed:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Hexxx

Creative differencess

tumblr_ly4asy3fVE1r4cp47o1_500.gif

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

bionic

I thought Laurieann walked out and Gaga just never bothered to ask her back.

buy bionic

Disregard

Her choreography sucked. The only people who think she was a good choreographer list Lady Gaga amongst their favorite dancers. Toss that thought around for a moment. :ohwell:

bionic

Her choreography sucked. The only people who think she was a good choreographer list Lady Gaga amongst their favorite dancers. Toss that thought around for a moment. :ohwell:

And Richie's any better? :awkney:

buy bionic

Gaga had a perfect team. The choreography she does now is plain boring, the Gibson was a genius.

Archived