💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The one reason why I don't regret Y&I as a single:

X Dreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never complained about Yoü and I becoming a single! It's kinda ironic how she met the man of her life during the video shooting for a song she wrote for her ex. :laughga:

You and I is great. Us stans were just tired of it after knowing it by heart since the Monster Ball. The video is also pretty amazing and massively underrated.

djBuffoon

There's many reasons why "You & I" is a great single. The best song on the album, for one.

GagaMyBlood95

Please, You and I is a masterpiece, lots of people started to like Gaga after that song was put out as a single!

You and I was an awesome release. Slay rockga slay!! :legend:

Please, You and I is a masterpiece, lots of people started to like Gaga after that song was put out as a single!

You and I was an amazing single. It's a true testament to her versatility as a writer and performer that she was able to put this arena rock ballad onto Top 40 radio and give Brian May's guitar sound a second life in pop music. 

This

And she said that it was the best song she's ever written

Tove Lo

I laugh at everyone who says Scheiße should've been a single. I mean, it's a great song but it would have done TERRIBLE as a single, it wasn't radio friendly at all and still isn't. Yoü and I was fantastic single choice and when I wasn't a fan of Gaga, I really liked the song.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Ladle Ghoulash

You and I was an amazing single. It's a true testament to her versatility as a writer and performer that she was able to put this arena rock ballad onto Top 40 radio and give Brian May's guitar sound a second life in pop music.

THIS. It was a daring single choice and just an excellent song in general. I know a lot of people who really didn't like Gaga who gained a lot of respect for her because of that song.

LStephens11

How about because it was a hit and critics loved it and continue to love it? Also the video was completely flawless. 

Truthfully I actually loath the song (it's just not my thing) but I never thought it was a bad single choice. 

You and I is great. Us stans were just tired of it after knowing it by heart since the Monster Ball. The video is also pretty amazing and massively underrated.

Stan for Gaga's greatest song in her discography :legend:

Archived