💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was any one else expecting...

RileyMint

Featured Posts

RileyMint

R3tmw.png

some of them...honestly she changed costuming so many times during tbtwb

TMB looks artistic. TBTWB looks artistic but more theme focused and strange. artRAVE looks like "costumes"... I will say she is singing amazing on this tour though  :) but what else is new?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see her in her SwineFest Aura outfit in the cage floating around the arena.  

Dr Rogoe

I do and I don't. The music from the album is so fun and free, I think she just wanted to step back from the art side (which I think has bogged down some of the era, honestly), and have a really good time and be liberated and unadulterated and go with the flow.

Sure it'd of been nice to see some more innovative costume pieces and props, but there's always next time. For now I think she's letting the music speak for itself, which it didn't get chance to do perhaps, when the critics were tearing apart the theme as opposed to what was on the album (some of her best work).

:applause:  :trootea:

Some reviews I read hurt my eyes. They have nothing to do with the production or vocal quality what so ever :awkney:

and if she did, yall would be crying that her tour is weird and not GP friendly....

Ofc we wouldnt :awkney:

RileyMint

Some of us don't care about that and wanted her to stick to concepts she has been outlining for over a year and then suddenly dropped. I think the critics are having more of a field day now that the tour has no art too. This was her chance to make the ARTPOP she always spoke about and in my eyes she kind of sold out. Please don't say that someone can't mix art into a rave, someone definitely could. It would be awesome and innovative.

Wet Fire

I was hoping she would wear the Cypher. There was so many cool outfits

at the actual artRAVE and I thought she would use them for her concerts.

Disappointed she isn't. Maybe in the future, hopefully.

This! :noparty:

Tropico

and if she did, yall would be crying that her tour is weird and not GP friendly....

I love you. :sara:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

wahkeenasitka

she is the queen of SPECTACLE. 

regardless of her missing a lot of those elements you mentioned in the OP, I do think that the ArtRave has plenty of wild crazy spectacle... not the least of which is her getting naked every single night. 

Nemo

We have all those performances already, so I don't feel she needs to retread them. Some of those things were probably OK for one-time performances, but too physically challenging for a nightly gig.

I kind of wonder if some of the "tech" stuff wasn't more Troy's passion. He seemed to be really into the app (though at the same time, he wasn't well-informed about what it could actually do -- a bit of mismanagement there).

Nemo

I think the critics are having more of a field day now that the tour has no art too.
I have yet to see a negative review of the tour. :shrug:

This was her chance to make the ARTPOP she always spoke about and in my eyes she kind of sold out.
Well, the earliest things I remember her saying about it were that it would be lighthearted and fun. I think she achieved that.

I notice a lot of people saying no cause it's a "rave"

Well listen up love muffins, Gaga's music has nothing to do with a rave either and there she is in her full glory playing some of the most un-rave songs of hers during the show.

YES, she should have added more to make the show more electrifying but it is what it is

I kind of wished I had bought seats (I bought LMZ and then won 4 GA tix through a radio station) because I'm not much of a raver anymore and that's what the floor seems to be all about with the stages so high and everything.

high heeled fem

I was expecting more technology, like the living dress and the bubble-blowing dress :yes:

YES :giveup: man that SHICD dress nothing will ever :emo:

I would love that aura cage! I love how in ARTPOP she is having her moment doing her marina thing raising her arms etc...but its not enough through the show i agree....we need that damm bubble dress and the wig!!!

RileyMint

Well, the earliest things I remember her saying about it were that it would be lighthearted and fun. I think she achieved that.

Read the last paragraph.

gaga-artpop-announcement.jpg

Archived