• No Doubt
    • The Beacon Street Collection
    • Tragic Kingdom
    • Return of Saturn
    • Rock Steady
    • Push and Shove

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Their album isn't very good. I heard the snippets on itunes. The majority of it sounds like variations of "Early Winter" and "Wonderful Life" off The Sweet Escape. Which isn't awful but its No Doubt. Its kind of lackluster :(

My expectations weren't like astronomical but I was expecting something with more spunk, not like beige mid-tempo pop songs. :confuse:

What are the other 2?

Alanis Morissette and Aimee Mann's albums. Alanis had more songs that I liked, but it still wasn't as good IMO as Flavors of Entanglement.

Kermit the frog

9 MORE DAYS TILL THE ALBUM STREAM :excited2: Not sure if I'll listen or not tho.

Trust me, you will :dies:

Kermit the frog

Yeahhh

I TRIED not to listen to TSI snippets and yeah... raping replay button for highlife and miracles :toofloppy:

I TRIED not to listen to TSI snippets and yeah... raping replay button for highlife and miracles :toofloppy:

I really wanna go to Target, buy the album, and jam out to it in my car.

But... 1) I have school, and 2) I don't have a car :toofunny:

9 MORE DAYS TILL THE ALBUM STREAM :excited2: Not sure if I'll listen or not tho.

Receipts!! I am tired of waiting for this damn album!! And you bet your a$$ I'll be listening! I'll buy it when it comes out.

Receipts!! I am tired of waiting for this damn album!! And you bet your a$$ I'll be listening! I'll buy it when it comes out.

They said on Twitter that iTunes UK would stream it a week before it came out. :legend:

They said on Twitter that iTunes UK would stream it a week before it came out. :legend:

Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll leak before that!

AAAAAHHHH can't wait till the 25th! I'm not going to listen to any streams, because I don't want to ruin it for myself :P

I seriously have not stopped playing the snippets since they came out. I love how totally fresh/contemporary tracks like Settle Down/Push and Shove/Looking Hot sound, but then there's this chunk that honestly sounds like the greatest pop masterpiece of the 80's that somehow never got released until today (Easy, One More Summer, Dreaming the Same Dream)

I don't know if this will be the "best" pop album I've heard in years, but if the songs live up to even the snippets, I have a feeling it will be the pop album I've loved the most in years. I'm so ready.

• Mills locked this topic