💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Vogue Drawing

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Hey everyone, I've been working on this drawing today with charcoal(literally a mess because it gets everywhere) and I wanted some input.  I'm looking into possibly adding a design in the back.  Maybe seashells or something.  What do you think?  Keep it as it is or go on with the design?

10363345_10203770666136476_8575850204626

This was my progress yesterday.   :emma:  :rip:  Talk about a facelift.

10300148_10203761640990853_1146998833641

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It's stunning as it is in my opinion. A very simple and classic sketch. I love your style.

Travis

I think it looks great the way it does. Adding more things to it might make for a distraction.. I vote to finish the design.

Haroon

Keep it as it is :yes: A simple background draws attention to the details on the foreground :flutter:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Hey everyone, I've been working on this drawing today with charcoal(literally a mess because it gets everywhere) and I wanted some input.  I'm looking into possibly adding a design in the back.  Maybe seashells or something.  What do you think?  Keep it as it is or go on with the design?

10363345_10203770666136476_8575850204626

In my opinion I would fix up the bottom of the neck and collar bone by blending the white together more, and the background shading above the head, making the drawing lines go vertical instead of arching around the wig cap. Other than that tis' amazing!  :legend:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

DeleteMyAccount

In my opinion I would fix up the bottom of the neck and collar bone by blending the white together more, and the background shading above the head, making the drawing lines go vertical instead of arching around the wig cap. Other than that tis' amazing!  :legend:

Yea, it wasn't done yet, but thanks for the advice.  I'm proud of this drawing.  Wish I could give it to Gaga. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Yea, it wasn't done yet, but thanks for the advice.  I'm proud of this drawing.  Wish I could give it to Gaga. 

hopefully one day! :) I wish she sees it! you can become the Helen Green 2.0 lol

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

DeleteMyAccount

hopefully one day! :) I wish she sees it! you can become the Helen Green 2.0 lol

I'd love to work for Gaga.  More specifically her merchandise designer. Or something around those lines. haha

Spooky

I think it's beautiful. I wish I was this good at charcoal. :cry:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Archived