💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SeashellGa, move over for..

mcphee

Featured Posts

Gagz

Omg she looks so good  :saira:

I've decided that I'm just going to respond to copying threads with pictures of when Cher already did it before either of them :awesome:

But thank you for making this thread :flutter:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I've decided that I'm just going to respond to copying threads with pictures of when Cher already did it before either of them :awesome:

:hug:

gagaconvert

This thread basically shows how RIDICULOUS it is for people to accuse Katy of 'copying' Gaga for such simple stuff like the seashell bra (the one she wears is actually a palm tree bra at that) or green hair. It's just so dumb. And you know that if the dates on the pics in the OP were switched around, we'd get hoards of monsters calling Katy out for copying.  :fail:

mcphee

This thread basically shows how RIDICULOUS it is for people to accuse Katy of 'copying' Gaga for such simple stuff like the seashell bra (the one she wears is actually a palm tree bra at that) or green hair. It's just so dumb. And you know that if the dates on the pics in the OP were switched around, we'd get hoards of monsters calling Katy out for copying.  :fail:

Exactly my intentions tbh

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way 

Angelou

You know, I don't think it's about plagiarism, it's about how much Katy wants/incite to the comparisons by the media, what she has doing the entire era. can you deny it?

Gagz
You know, I don't think it's about plagiarism, it's about how much Katy i don't understand anything past this pointwants/incite to the comparisons by the media, what she has doing the entire era. can you deny it?

ThisGuyTony

Mermaids.jpg

Looks like they're both Cher fans :legend:

1989* :awesome:

Queen Cher. :legend:

Gagz

I did my best  :spin:

No, I mean I seriously don't know what you were trying to say :emma:

Saint Laurent

Seashells are regular items, mechanical horses are not.

Everything has been done before by someone else.

Exactly, but most of monsters don't understand that...

mcphee

Seashells are regular items, mechanical horses are not.

True, very true.

But Seashell Leotards are not common either :derpga:

Angelou

No, I mean I seriously don't know what you were trying to say :emma:

I know, the thing is I think the similarity between Katy's tour and Gaga it's done with a marketing intention

Gagz

I know, the thing is I think the similarity between Katy's tour and Gaga it's done with a marketing intention

Oh, I see now. That's possible.

Archived