💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Tour Book Pictures

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

So is the tour book done and ready to sell?  And only consists of the pics we have?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Boy

i didnt get it, but after i wished i had. I think its just a nice momento of the tour, along with a tshirt, poster, and glow wand of course  :haha:

I love tour books, I always get them but this one was so disappointing. Just BTW promo shots and MQ music video screen caps  :cry:

So is the tour book done and ready to sell?  And only consists of the pics we have?

We haven't seen these pics though, they're brand new.

DeleteMyAccount

We haven't seen these pics though, they're brand new.

What?  No, I meant are the pics, that were just released, the only pics within the tour book?

Danny Boy

What?  No, I meant are the pics, that were just released, the only pics within the tour book?

Oh I see what you mean, yeah just the pics from the artRAVE interludes I'm pretty sure! And I believe it's on sale now!

DeleteMyAccount

Oh I see what you mean, yeah just the pics from the artRAVE interludes I'm pretty sure! And I believe it's on sale now!

Cool.  I wish they would wait and add concert pics though as well.  But I'm glad there's a tour book nonetheless.

Danny Boy

Cool.  I wish they would wait and add concert pics though as well.  But I'm glad there's a tour book nonetheless.

Yeah I'm with you on that but I like this as well. Better than the TMB (original) and BTWB books!

Rat Boy
LOVES IT!
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD

Look so damn amayzing.

Alsi, I see spiders, bye to all arachnophobic. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aprilshack

Like the pics but is there anything to actually read in it besides tour credits? Talking about the ARTPOP album or how the tour came together etc?

L E O

THEY BETTER SELL IT UNTIL THE END OF THE TOUR, I WANT IT SO BAD IT HURTS.

I wish I had the BTWB one :(

Archived