💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4th single that would do MODERATELY well?

PullTheFader

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

MANiCURE

its our saviour

Adele Agrees with me :classy:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

No song would smash, the GP is truly not here for Gaga. Even Ke$ha's non promoted third single, Crazy Kids from Warrior did better then GUY. WAY better.

fede ARTPOP

ARTPOP or Gypsy

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

LaLuna

No song would smash, the GP is truly not here for Gaga. Even Ke$ha's non promoted third single, Crazy Kids from Warrior did better then GUY. WAY better.

TimisaMonster

But how would Beyonce get involved in that? I bet Gaga is saving it for her next collab with Bey tbh

Who said Beyonce had to be in it? Gaga could've written the story where she kills her off . Plus, Gaga said the continuation is on ARTPOP... Beyonce ain't on it. Unless she does a random features in the video as a cameo, but not in the song .

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EvilChromatica

Is it safe to say it would be Gypsy since she made it an encore. Based on her previous tours all encores are singles.

Saint Laurent

Sexxx Dreams. Everybody at my school like is in love with it (17-18 year olds).

tokyodisko

Jewels N' Drugs. Might not impact Top 20 , but outside the fanbase it is praised. Good press is what we need. And it'd expand Gaga's fanbase in a new direction. T.T

Little7Monster

MANiCURE to end out the Paparazzi/Telephone trilogy, then on the Act II. People are not taking to ARTPOP, and the longer we try to make it stick, the more irritated the public will become. I love the album, and it is good, but GP isn't having it. Let's end the trilogy and move on. MANiCURE could be a great single because it is similar to Telephone in production. To win over more people you have to pick the most appropriate song, not the fan favorite. 

has GUY even been sent to European radio yet? :smh:

anyhow Gypsy would be the best choice, even tho the chorus is a bit loud.

Archived