💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mechanical Horses - Gaga Shades Katy

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

I don't mind the shade because it's true BUT if I EVER hear her again talking about online kindness I will slap her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neal

• Gagz

• Kermit the frog

• IHE

Glory

It was to be expected though... Katy has a mechanical horse, a purple car, a green wig and nothing is being said... Gaga has a damn set of chairs on her stage and she's getting dragged left and right for copying Madonna and Britney

That is so true and revolts me.

I like Katy and i don't mind her copying Gaga, but after how they dragged her with BTW i can't

Pure Adrenaline

promote online kindness :whitney:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

pink sushi

I was just on Tumblr and saw pictures of Katy's tour and it is SO blantantly obvious that she has copied Gaga. Her whole show just screams "gaga". The outfits, the stage, the theatrics. If Gaga didn't exist I'm sure her show would be MUCH different.....

Edited by pink sushi

Quark

I know that this is an inderect reference to Katy. But what I am trying to say is that Gaga's tweet was probably a harmless joke. I am sure she doesn't really care if anyone is copying her.

It is shade because it was indirect - as in not mentioning Katy's name. It's obviously about Katy because Katy's tour started a day or two ago and the internet has been abuzz with comparisons between Katy's horse for Dark Horse and Gaga's horse at the AMAs and The Born This Way Ball - plus the whole green hair thing has happened before but it was one of Gaga's close friends who tweeted it the first time :yes:

RAMROD

She's so stupid and immature

seethe.

68591.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blahblahblahhhh

I'm pretty sure katy wasn't even aware of the mechanical horse + the wig was shown like 3 days ago :rip:Let's not try to justify Gaga's pathetic behaviour, please.

I'm pretty sure katy wasn't even aware of the mechanical horse + the wig was shown like 3 days ago :rip:Let's not try to justify Gaga's pathetic behaviour, please.

Well, true but since I can't stand Katy I don't care at all lol

Americano

How embarrassing.

Gaga does not own horses or green hair. lol

Katy will remain unbothered with her 30 thousand sold out dates in Australia after having two #1 hits, from a US-certified platinum album.