💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mechanical Horses - Gaga Shades Katy

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

Yes, and not only Nicki but many other artists in the past including Katy herself!

10309659_623703794388104_722407384526289

10342951_623728761052274_920866103644269

:hehe:

BnL7TOlCQAEXuRt.jpg

:manicure: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neal

• Gagz

• Kermit the frog

• NewYorkCity

its unbelievably sad how wrong many of you took the BTW and POK messages, let the world use you, dont fight for your rights, how sad, many of you need to check yourselves

HORRORHOLIC

If Katy Perry is gonna copy Gaga I hope she decides to copy the Marina Abramović method stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing her walking around naked and humping ice. 

Sakrai

its unbelievably sad how wrong many of you took the BTW and POK messages, let the world use you, dont fight for your rights, how sad, many of you need to check yourselves

It has nothing to do with that.

Gaga wasn't wrong. Katy does copy her blatantly, and constantly. But saying what gaga said had repercutions (refer to the number of pages of this very thread).

If Katy had said the exact same thing gaga said, katy stans would be like 'yaass clock ha!' and it would stir the same amount of sh*t.

It did cause trouble, and arguments, and it was all unnecessary. So yeah, it wasn't #POK.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

GagaMyBlood95

If Katy Perry is gonna copy Gaga I hope she decides to copy the Marina Abramović method stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing her walking around naked and humping ice. 

Katy only copies the surface, never the real deal...

Melech

lets hope

Whispering

65 pgaes of this? 

This is KatyDaily tbh!!!

You always point out the number of pages or attention a topic gets, but you are always in the middle of it, contributing to the thread.

You are just like all the other "Gaga fans". ;)  ;)

RileyMint

Those of you defending Gaga  :smh:

The tweet was unnecessary just like her "pop culture is my b---h" tweet about Miley. If her imagery had such a cultural impact, she would have no reason to point it out. Also, she changes her imagery every day (sometimes multiple times a day). It's hard to avoid something Gaga hasn't already tried. I don't consider what Katy did a blatant rip off at all. Those of you that do, must not realize how many people Gaga can be compared to because she simply tries so many different looks. She was in the wrong here.

Psychedelic

You always point out the number of pages or attention a topic gets, but you are always in the middle of it, contributing to the thread.

You are just like all the other "Gaga fans". ;) ;)

difference is I do like Katy, when I dislike and artist or have no interest on them, I dont go in to their threads and post negative stuff to avoid looking so pressed and pathetic!

Psychedelic

BnL7TOlCQAEXuRt.jpg

:manicure:

I know, that has no excuse... Katy Keene attacked again! :sharon: Edited by Acid Monster

PatrickMonster

This is the worst thread I've seen in my 4 years on this forum. I won't name anybody but there are members that wrote pretty disgusting things. Please close this thread, so people can get over it and forget about it. We dont even know if it was a real shade or just some joke or something, and people make such a big deal out of it.

Poope MOnster

the fact is katy perry follow gaga footstep and borrowed the ideas of many thing gaga did

and being uses again hers

Start from "ET" priods 

even the roar single she announce after gaga and put it out before GAGA for start the comparison thing

katy "team" did this on purpose 

im ok if she did better but when she something terrible more than gaga GP still press

and gaga are the one that ... ???

even she do the right thing everyone still drag her

if gaga react the point that f*ck online kindness f*ck stop the drama start the music

im with her

Edited by Poope MOnster

Whispering

difference is I do like Katy, when I dislike and artist or have no interest on them, I dont go in to their threads and post negative stuff to avoid looking so pressed and pathetic!

This isn't a Katy thread. It is in the News Section on Gaga's fanboard.

Psychedelic

This is the worst thread I've seen in my 4 years on this forum. I won't name anybody but there are members that wrote pretty disgusting things. Please close this thread, so people can get over it and forget about it. We dont even know if it was a real shade or just some joke or something, and people make such a big deal out of it.

It was humoristic shade. People make a big deal about it because they don't get that sense of humor.

Just like what happened with Madonna. Madonna had said only positive things about Gaga for years and even during the inteview where she said 'reductive' at the end, she was being shady but that's just sense of humor, you cannot become a b---h just for a humoristic comment like taht in one second, after all the praised you had previously given to the "victim".

Gaga has only said good things about Katy in the past, I'm sure she saw images of Katy's concert and thought it would be fun to make a comment about it, being a little shady. She isn't being a b---h. It's having sarcastic sense of humor, which I find very funny!

PEOPLE SHOULD GET OVER IT!

This isn't a Katy thread. It is in the News Section on Gaga's fanboard.

Do I have to remind you how many times I've seen you in Katy threads in the Entertainment section?  :lolgaga:

Whispering

Do I have to remind you how many times I've seen you in Katy threads in the Entertainment section?  :lolgaga:

Go for it! Make sure you go back and count all my posts over the past months in the other threads about other artists, too!

The Entertainment section is for discussion about other artists, on a Gaga fanboard. Gaga fans contribute to those threads, with both negative and positive comments. Those threads aren't strictly for fans of that particular artist, and you know it.

That still doesn't explain why you are confused that Gaga fans are commenting on a thread that has to do with Gaga AND Katy, and is in the News section of a Gaga forum.