• Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

call me when it's Partynauseous

klDMTZJ.gif

Tell em sis

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Sunny

I never heard either one!!!!!! I was a minute too late!!!!! :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

It was the instrumental, but, it kinda sounded "Rought", and, then azealia in a "rough" voice singing (What I remember) "... b---hes walking past me... you're a hoe, you're a slut"

I like dancin', and ponies....

Zsolti

lol if the person is faking it by taking them down lol

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

considering the other post they have are a fake demo of temple and tea I'm gonna assume the disappearing snippets are fake

Staryu

I still have the first one in a tab and it sounds fake. Doesn't sound a lot like Azealia...

LMAO, if you search ratchet on sound cloud and go to posted within the hour you can hear the first one still...it's crap..it's just a gaga fan rapping with a typically nasally voice

CyanLights

I still have the first one in a tab and it sounds fake. Doesn't sound a lot like Azealia...

record it possibly and post it? 

Staryu

record it possibly and post it? 

I don't know how to do that. :emma:

But don't get hyped guys, I'm sure that it's fake. The audio of the rapping is very low quality while the instrumental sounds great. :awkney:

TimisaMonster

It was the instrumental, but, it kinda sounded "Rought", and, then azealia in a "rough" voice singing (What I remember) "... b---hes walking past me... you're a hoe, you're a slut"

Sounds fake...everyone resorts to Azealia when it comes to the ratchet snippet...where's a solid Gaga vocal that it would be without a doubt real??? People want to have "legit leaks" ,but don't make it believable. I didn't even hear it and it sounds fake...:smh:

LMAO, if you search ratchet on sound cloud and go to posted within the hour you can hear the first one still...it's crap..it's just a gaga fan rapping with a typically nasally voice

It's a gay guy trying to sound like Azealia and it's not even believable...:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived