My artRave Experience [FULL VIDEOS]

Nick1495

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

Was it packed as **** in there?

Where I was seated it was an oven because there were so many people packed in one area. The show was sold out so the other seats filled up quick!

Thank you for sharing this!! :hug:

I love it when you explain which son is playing (aura) to a woman near you.

It's aura

what?

aura, a-u-r-a

Oh ok!

:lmao:

:lmao: she thought I was saying "Chlorine"! She's a Gaga fan but not hardcore enough to know all the songs.

Nick1495

Hay gurrrl, thanks for sharing the experience.

So HAPPY that you had fun, YAY! :party:

Granted, you will want to attend her next shows cos of this, yes? :fan:

I would definitely love to go again, and yes I don't think I'll record it again since I already got it :)

Can no longer watch on Mobile Youtube due to copyright issues :noparty:

I figured it would happen. I uploaded them at like 2am so I new YouTube would probably take them down

Allison M

Thank you so much for these! You had a great view!! 

After watching the videos there really isn't a bad place to stand. She really does utilize the stage and runways really well. It's like 50/50 on the mainstage and runways. 

Nick1495

Thank you so much for these! You had a great view!! 

After watching the videos there really isn't a bad place to stand. She really does utilize the stage and runways really well. It's like 50/50 on the mainstage and runways. 

It was a good seat, but I also took into consideration that the arena was small, so any seat in there was a good one :)

ItsTommyBitch

I watched the videos, they were great.

My show is in July, and i dont think its ruined because some small things might change by then.

Also the camera angle of these videos was bad enough that i know i will have a MUCH better view to look forward to xD

:toofunny:

Thanks  :hug:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived