Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What has changed her?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

this type of threads annoy me  :awkney: shes a human! she can't control what she says every time you don't have to get deep with everything she says  :sick:

THIS. For the love of Gagz, people grow and people change.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Luc wasn't really a celebrity, he had a small following for his Drunk Diet thing but that was it. Keeping their relationship private was something that was easy to do. She could be sighted with him and no one would make a big deal about it. With a boyfriend like Taylor that's a lot harder. He's a big name celebrity who's in tv shows and movies. If people saw Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga at a Restaurant people would put two and two together easily and pictures would be plastered everywhere regardless. Publicity is part of his work and something he's fine with, it doesn't affect his work but on the broad scope of celeb couples they really aren't that public about it. They talk about each other in interviews and we get pictures rarely but they aren't flaunting it. Plus I think she's a lot happier with him and it shows which is why she feels okay taking about him.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Essence
Because she was embarrassed of Luc but she's proud of Taylor.

bionic

Luc wasn't really a celebrity, he had a small following for his Drunk Diet thing but that was it. Keeping their relationship private was something that was easy to do. She could be sighted with him and no one would make a big deal about it. With a boyfriend like Taylor that's a lot harder. He's a big name celebrity who's in tv shows and movies. If people saw Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga at a Restaurant people would put two and two together easily and pictures would be plastered everywhere regardless. Publicity is part of his work and something he's fine with, it doesn't affect his work but on the broad scope of celeb couples they really aren't that public about it. They talk about each other in interviews and we get pictures rarely but they aren't flaunting it. Plus I think she's a lot happier with him and it shows which is why she feels okay taking about him.

A lot of his followers were Gaga fans too.

buy bionic

Could you imagine being on television watched by millions and suddenly you're asked what your love life is like? Is it easier to just say you don't talk about it or do you go into detail? "Well, he's kind of an a$$hole", "we're not really in love but we **** every now and then"

Like, we always expect these celebrities to have these love stories that they wanna share with us but they're just human going through regular relationships and the trials and tribulations. Or maybe they're just sluts with 5 guys on the go. Sometimes it's easier to just say "I don't talk about it"

Whispering

1. people change as they grow up

2. she's in love now, and this is a mature love

3. she's in a serious (meaning headed towards marriage and kids) relationship with another person who is in the public eye.

TheFamexXx

Her relationship with Luc was unstable, they broke up and made up few times, she's secure with Taylor, it's the real deal.

ARTPOPchamp

Gaga isn't discussing her love life. She just shares pics of herself with Taylor and how she likes him to be in control. Also, everyone changes, Gaga can change as well. I think a better statement would be, Monsters have changed, Monsters have started caring more about what other people think of Gaga instead of showing everyone what we think of her. We always used to be able to get her to #1 and win awards but like I said, we've lost that drive and become more obsessed with what everyone else thinks of her.

Phoenix

She should've wrote down every single sentence she said just so she doesn't "contradictor" herself later in her life. lol 

But I do agree at some point, I think her more serious relationship with Taylor has kinda changed her, remember "do you want love or you want fame?". That's how it goes in the industry, You either have one or another, rarely both. 

💎

freebit

Publicity is part of his work and something he's fine with, it doesn't affect his work but on the broad scope of celeb couples they really aren't that public about it. They talk about each other in interviews and we get pictures rarely but they aren't flaunting it. Plus I think she's a lot happier with him and it shows which is why she feels okay taking about him.

This.

Also, when you're that into someone, you want to EVERYONE & generally enjoy talking about them (at least in my experience anyway).

fede ARTPOP

she doesent talk that much....she still keeping her private liffe PRIVATE  :worship:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived