💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do people even know G.U.Y exists?

Bambino

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

She did one TV interview for it, which was barely 5 minutes long. What did you really expect? If people don't even know it exists how will they buy it thus charting on Hot 100?

:smh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

The GUY vid had almost 40million views and the other one has 7.5mill. They can't all be Monsters, that means an awful lot of people heard the song but didn't buy it. 

Would it e doing better with good airplay? Of course it would but I really don't think the problem is that nobody has heard it, it's just not a popular song. 

Tropico

It's not that people don't like it they've just never heard it and no wonder when radio doesn't play it.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Anomaly

I don't think people don't care for it, I think most of the people never even heard the song.

SonOfAphrodite

It's the radio not playing, Most of the GP don't know the song exists

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

Blank Space

I don't think people don't care for it, I think most of the people never even heard the song.

My friends asked what's the song and who sings it?That was so awkward.. :awkney:

Gaga is not giving a **** about it and it's her own song so why should I??

Pain of fame1

No. G.U.Y was officialy sent to radio yesterday and it is taking off slowly. It is #2 in Dubai's most important radio. ANd it has almost 50M views with the 2 videos.

Jee Yew Whai

They don't like it. It has 45+ million views and like no copies sold...

I like the song, but a poor single choice I guess.

first of all its just about to reach 40 million views. and just cause monsters from a small town in papa new guinea keep refreshing it, doesnt mean that these 40 million views came from the gp. If anything, probably on 20% come from the gp. The comment section is filled with little monsters praising the song and katy kats posting random hate comments. barely any sign of gp

Sugar Free

ElfyAss

The fact is that Katy pays ppl to play her songs and GP are like

"oh this is so fun n hip n hapenin i love it"

then G.U.Y is played

"who dafuq is singing it?"

(In france tbh  :manicure: )

PMKKARDASHiAN

Idk. I don't care for Katy perry and don't follow her music or career but I know through word of mouth if she has a new video or single out, and I'll check it out just to keep updated with the pop girls. Some of the songs I like, and I'll listen to them. People know GUY exists, I just think gaga is going through a backlash therefore people and fans alike and turning their backs [case in point the fan bases constant "all off the place" attitude about her album/singles/videos and the GP lack of interest in everything gaga does]

This too shall pass

Archived