Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Found on Twitter...Very True Opinion on Gaga's current Stance

TroubleClef

Featured Posts

tomsches

What's so progressive about Applause though?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

that last paragraph ruined it.

z48AiwR.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SEVDALIZA

You can't really say it's true if it's an opinion and not an undeniable fact :emma: Philosophy, my dear :smh:
But, although they have a point, they ruined everything by attempting to shade other artists in order to try to make Gaga seem better. That's just as weak as it gets.

operating from another world

yourfaves

awww c'mon. There are some true points AND the person is obvious a fan, but I don't think its THAT impartial.

They are a fan and they're shading other artists.  It's the definition of impartial.

TroubleClef

obviously opinions are opinions. and the truth is in how you interpret them.

But I think its a good point. Maybe other artists shouldn't have been shaded the way that it was done. I agree...

It would have been better, stronger, if Katy perry wasn't mentioned by name. The current state of the music industry is a bit pathetic though. 
The tactics that are used to get your album/song #1...; whether its good or not is irrelevant.  But thats just my Opinion.

Zilla

Didn't need counter shade.....

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bye

So what if it's shade. Shade doesn't have to be false or lies, and I only see the truth here.

What's so progressive about Applause though?

lol this, the whole bit about "as basic as Roar or progressive as Applause" made me laugh. There's nothing progressive about Applause. 

Otherwise I think the little blurb was on the spot. Did whomever write this have to throw shade in at other artists? It really ruins credibility. 

Archived