Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which album was more successful: TFM or BTW

Popero22

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

- TFM : you just have to look at the views of her three videos during this era : Her three most sucessful videos

3 huge hits.

A huge collaboration.

Everyone was talking about her. She was THE artist of the moment. Just her iconic era.

She had most of her rewards during this era.

- BTW : huge album sales and on big hit (BTW). Not very successful videos (apart Judas and maybe BTW). 

Two flops : Judas and MTN

2 moderate hits : You and I and TEoG

Big accusation and controversy : Madonna rip-off and so on...

TFM is and will remains her most sucessful era. I don't think she's going to top it one day.

HauntingHollow

TFM, people who claim otherwise should do a little research  :hor:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

uo111

I agreed until those 5 last words :rip:

She didn't flop, it was a risky descision to bring an album out like this. She didn't flopped at all, she's lucky she got so much money with btwball which was the most succesful tour in history. 

I agree, she didn't flop. And the tour was successful.

But it is far away from the most successful tour in history.

LaLuna

I think TFM helped cement Gaga's superstar status and her reputation as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry and a pop culture phenomenon. BTW got off to a flying start but eventually ended up being marred by many bad decisions. So yeah, TFM definitely wins.

Versace

TFM duh

I feel BTW would have slayed more if she released it later on in her career it was too risky to put out an album like that back in 2011 and considering it was her 3rd album (2nd to some) it was a bit too much. Was the risk worth it Yes and No. ARTOP screams 2011 slayage if only it were like this TF-TFM-ARTPOP-BTW

Tropico

You guys can be such b---hes when it comes to BTW just because some of you can't handle Gaga's deep music and the moment she didn't hit #1 she's a flop and her career is over? Fuck you if you believe that tbh :fthis:

BTW sold more than TFM. Face it.

Everything else can't be defined this easily. It's really how you feel. Someone might feel BTW was more 'slayness' (what sorta grammar though :wtfga:) while others may say TFM is while others might say ARTPOP is while others would say TF. It's opinion.

So f--k the whole "TFM obviously" because the ONLY obvious thing is BTW sold more. And that doesn't mean TFM isn't as good BTW wasa f--king highlight in her career tbqfh.

I can't as this constant comparissons.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PMKKARDASHiAN

TF was her most successful in the terms of album and singles sales, and TFM just made her bigger specially promotionally,and BTW made her flop

Exactly.

BTW had sales and a couple good singles but it was what ruined everything TF/M had built and created.

TFM

those who dont agree can seethe and stay pressed :bunny:

I think TFM helped cement Gaga's superstar status and her reputation as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry and a pop culture phenomenon. BTW got off to a flying start but eventually ended up being marred by many bad decisions. So yeah, TFM definitely wins.

TFM, people who claim otherwise should do a little research  :hor:

tokyodisko

TFM without contest, but BTW has more dedicated fans, because of the content, it really connected. 

Archived