Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW has better instruementals, period.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Dr Rogoe

ARTPOP's instruments is better as stand alone pieces.

but BTW's instruments synergize better with Gaga's vocal. It's like the song was produced with her vocal as an instrument layer. Therefore the instruments sounds a bit lacking without her vocal. Example: HML and Electric Chapel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mama Ru

Anytime someone tries to say that one work of art is objectively better than another, they are wrong and completely missing the point of art. Sorry, just saying...

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

GagaDragon

Anytime someone tries to say that one work of art is objectively better than another, they are wrong and completely missing the point of art. Sorry, just saying...

Care to elaborate?

Mama Ru

Care to elaborate?

Oh, sure! What I mean is that art is inherently subjective, so trying to assert that one album is objectively better than another (rather than "I like this album better") is a flawed statement.

No art is "better" than any other. It's all a matter of individual taste.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

MonsterRocket

I think Aura, G.U.Y and Donatella's instrumentals are fantastic.

Specially Aura,i think Infect Mushroom's instrumental is way better than the version with Gaga's vocals...sorry... :awkney:

Kermit the frog

I cant decide because ARTPOP sounds much cleaner, yet those fart synths annoy the sh*t out of me :wtf:

I say that BTW has more complex instrumentals yet not rly as comples as I'd like them to be. It's annoying that it's so badly mastered, awful quality.

AND TO ANYONE WHO SAYS DJWS IS USELESS/DATED...imma just leave this cup of Tea here for you..... :kissga:  :awkney:  :trootea:

https://soundcloud.com/gagapop/bloody-mary-instrumental

Amazing instrumental completely ruined by dull verses and choruses. I thought it was gonna be my fav song when she premiered the instrumental on Gagavision. Then the full version came out... :awkney:

Vanilla

Born This Way is the superior album so this is obvious :giggle:

imo blah blah

I won't die, but I can't live without you

VforVendetta

Funny how this fanbase constantly used the word "overproduced" and "messy" for BTW, but now the fanbase is wanting that back.

This fumbase is a bunch of hypocrites with no real opinion at all, period.

Archived