Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Bloody Mary >>>>>>>>>>>> 50% of ARTPOP

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

XoXoJoanneGaga

Absolutely. Marry The Night's opening notes alone > any instrumental moment on ARTPOP

iMonster

Definitely agree, although I will also say it comes down to taste in the end.

I would say preference lol

I actually love BTW and ARTPOP for different reasons though. I love the messages/ themes on BTW more so than ARTPOP. But I love ARTPOP's care free spirit and agree with Gaga we shouldn't compare because either way it's apart of her collective, which has a variety.  

Lastly though, Mary Jane Holland can put up a nice fight with some tracks from BTW tbh though, 

https://soundcloud.com/btwreborn/lady-gaga-mary-jane-holland?in=btwreborn/sets/ARTPOP-official-instrumentals

I would say preference lol

I actually love BTW and ARTPOP for different reasons though. I love the messages/ themes on BTW more so than ARTPOP. But I love ARTPOP's care free spirit and agree with Gaga we shouldn't compare because either way it's apart of her collective, which has a variety.  

Lastly though, Mary Jane Holland can put up a nice fight with some tracks from BTW tbh though, 

https://soundcloud.com/btwreborn/lady-gaga-mary-jane-holland?in=btwreborn/sets/ARTPOP-official-instrumentals

MJH :giveup: It's instrumental is flawless. I hope We'll see more of Madeon's production in future albums. 

Born This Way has instrumentals that could suit a movie. They are so interesting and you can imagine a story along to them...ARTPOP has good instrumentals...but its just dance music. BTW had so much substance :Jase: 

Anderson123

Well, yes. Not just the instrumentals, but the music and everything is better (in my opinion), but they are two different pieces of work. I do listen to BTW's instrumentals more than ARTPOP's though. Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Hair, Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, etc. everything is amazing. As for ARTPOP, the only instrumentals I listen to are Aura and Mary Jane Holland from time to time.

Archived