💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy who?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Asian influenced? The only difference between that song and an American hip hop track is the language barrier, so yes, a little bit racist. It's very Western-sounding. 

Wow, a language barrier, that has so much to do with race.

zhBT9iX.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

Exactly. ENGLAND. Not WW. Now stop being shady against 'Korean chicks', when their success in their own area is equal or bigger than Ellie's.

I'm not sure how Ellie even got dragged into this. But all of these Korean and Japanese girl groups all just blend together and make relatively similar music... I'm just not seeing where people can even tell them apart let alone listen to them.

delete it fat

elijahfan

Iggy >>>> These Korean chicks that people are trying to make happen.

Don't mean to sound rude, but you have no idea what you're talking about

TraeumereiLPB

Seriously? You are fighting over such a trivial thing? Respect each others opinion and if you want to criticise someone, do it in a respectful and constructive way.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

tokyodisko

Wow, a language barrier, that has so much to do with race.

Yeah, in this case it kind of does.  :miley:

Antichrist

I'm not sure how Ellie even got dragged into this. But all of these Korean and Japanese girl groups all just blend together and make relatively similar music... I'm just not seeing where people can even tell them apart let alone listen to them.

I'm just setting up an example. You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think all Koreans & Japanese girl groups blend together & sounds the same. Jpop & Kpop sound completely different already.

FATCAT

Yeah, in this case it kind of does.  :miley:

:lmao: there is no "case" you need to be more careful about throwing the race-card around.

Purr more, hiss less.

tokyodisko

There are definitely a lot of K-pop and J-pop groups that sound very similar, look very similar, so I can see this, but there are also some who slay harddddd, but they're usually overlooked because of the general aura that people think is around K-pop/J-pop. 

If you want to check out K-pop I would suggest 2NE1 and for J-pop Ayumi Hamasaki. 

tokyodisko

The video says 2NE1 but isn't that a group? Why's there only one girl? :confused:

She had a solo song on their new album. She's their "leader". Really impressive actually, because she raps, sings, writes, produces. She also has damn good English. Dirty Vibe from Skrillex has a verse from her in all English. 

Archived