💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

does GYPSY deserve so much hype?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

yes it deserves

PS: OMG WHEN U WILL STOP POSTING THREAD ?!!!! It's like ur 15th ! (no shade  :hug: )

never  :adam: i love this site so i wanna interact :D  :whitney:  :bunny:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she performed in at AMPYA i fell in love. However, on the album it does come across a little cheesy :(

what means cheesy ? 

Well I think Sexxx Dreams is overrated and wish for Gypsy to become a single. :emma:   :classy:

and this.

djBuffoon

That, in my opinion, is disrespectful to the rest of Gaga's discography :wtf:

And I would consider it high praise... :shrug:  if anything, your comment is disrespectful to Gaga.

Yanko

what means cheesy ? 

and this.

cheesy means childish like disney :D (i love disney tbh)

Psychedelic

It's an excellent song that anyone could relate to and like, so monsters think GP can like it and make it hit... but at this point, no song could from ARTPOP be successful , the concept is worn out!

Slayer

One of her best songs to date.

:tea:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

"This tune is too epic. It is not hard to imagine it playing at the end of the Super Bowl or at the end of the Olympics or at the end of the world. It is very cosmopolitan and ridiculous and grand. Gaga can never settle down because she loves gypsy life. Her identity is fluid, and so is her zip code. She is on the run. Like all of us."

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/music/stories/1331619216424/top-3-best-songs-on-lady-gagas-ARTPOP

theotherside

It'd be better if it were slower and not so noisy. I'm not impressed tbh, and I'd be willing to bet that it would flop.

aaronyoji

i really do like it, and has single potential, despite being a younger edge of glory. s-x dreams tho, its so mature and sophisticated imo. it deserves to be a single just as much if not more. 

Slayer

It'd be better if it were slower and not so noisy. I'm not impressed tbh, and I'd be willing to bet that it would flop.

I'd be willing to bet that it'd be the biggest single of this era. Bookmark me.  :ohwell:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived