Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's gaga's skinniest pic?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

Oh please, being skinny doesn't mean being unhealthy.

This is true but I think we can all agree that Gaga isn't naturally skinny. When she started her career she was curvy and muscular and then she lost a ton of weight. You could just tell she got that way by not eating enough because she lost quite a bit of muscle. So being skinny for Gaga,  and most females to be honest, is unhealthy.

MonsterMum

I only noticed once that she was like really skinny (in my eyes) and that's when I watched BTW MV.

Whatever she did or didn't do or she's doing now, I hope she's healthy and watches herself to keep herself stable in that area.

tokyodisko

Guys, she was on a huuuuuuuuge promotional and concert tour during all this, so yeah, she was crazy active. She looks fit and healthy, but yes, very thin. There isn't anything wrong there unless she was confirmed to be suffering from an ED at the time- and all we know is that it is speculation.

She was on a stricter diet and exercise plan at that point too, if I recall she did some interview saying she wanted to have the "best" body in the business around that time. Tiny frame and big hair made her look so stylized, which was really cool. She reminded me of an anime character. 

The only reason she didn't look as thin at the VMAs, while still being fit, was because of age and probably a few pounds from her recovery. 

She looked gorgeous during TFM. She looks gorgeous now. She's a tiny girl to begin with and working so hard with such physical demands will obviously make someone slimmer. 

I liked the era itself independent of what her body looked like. 

MonsterRocket

ladygagaPA211209.jpg

article-2162058-13b45a5a000005dc-307_306

its funny how LMz always say that her best era was TFM when she was clearly dealing with some health problem :awkney: The alejandro video is just... shocking tbh.  These are some that I found

Is it maybe because it had the most iconic videos and performances? :awkney:

Also, she just had lost some weight...she was so energic and amazingly performing one of the best tours ever every night...she was not dealing with any health problem... Ugh, i hate that fans are complaining about everything these days. "ARTPOP is the worst era", "No, Born this way is", "No, now the fame monster is" :giveup:

Laceface

her anorexia was FLAWLESS in the tfm era and you will deal

Re-word this 

Preferences in what you find attractive is a personal thing, and I get that some of you prefer her a little more curvy (I'd agree with you), but to say you don't like someone's body because they are skinny can be incredibly offensive to those who are naturally thinner and struggle to change that. Being skinny =/= unhealthy

This. I didn't realise we were now insensitive little judges as well as managers. Some of these comments here seriously..

JEWRJEWR

Is it maybe because it had the most iconic videos and performances? :awkney:

Eh, not really...

Fear, she's the mother of violence

EthanPamyu

she looked so good during monster ball 1.0 

MonsterRocket

Eh, not really...

Iconic = related to the work that she's associated to, as it's her most popular and sucessful. Bad Romance, Telephone... are her most iconic, like it or not  :ohwell:

high heeled fem

ladygagareindeer2.jpg?w=950

1260166333_lady-gaga-12059-5.jpg

:udidnt:

omg she looks so ill and sick  :eww:  im not used to this this is when she wasnt eating.

SPL576467_004_lady-gaga-467.jpg

Her thigh is bigger than her waist 

its cause shes healthier here so she got tiny being healthy thats why her legs are muscle instead of those pics form the early fame ball early monster ball where she looks ill

Archived