Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's gaga's skinniest pic?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

Yes it is. It's actually poorly edited, and if you look close during the choreo scene you can see her body morph ever so slightly back and forth from skinny to her normal weight. She was still skinny, but that video in particular (with Telephone) is edited.

mr8wee.jpg

took this screenshot myself

Now, wheres the edited picture?

EDIT: Oh, I see what you're trying to say. Well... She mentioned many times that she used to get on heavy diets for her music videos, so I dont really know what to believe.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Robotboy

i think she looks normal in those pics

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

VforVendetta

Yeah but I'm sure fans aren't saying it's her best era because she was the skinniest there :laughga:

That scene in the Alejandro video is computer edited to make her skinny.

You're right, music videos are highly edited. There's also a scene from BR where she looks skinny, but it's obvously computer generated, Telephone video is the same.

RHfif3c.png

This is why we shouldn't mention music videos and photoshoots when looking for the most skinny looking look.

JEWRJEWR

You're right, music videos are highly edited. There's also a scene from BR where she looks skinny, but it's obvously computer generated, Telephone video is the same.

RHfif3c.png

This is why we shouldn't mention music videos and photoshoots when looking for the most skinny looking look.

well, the first picture is obviously not a music video. But the problem with alejandro is that, if they did really edited that, Its really hard to notice it because she looks the same way from start to end :awkney: In the BR video she looks a little bit better tbh

elijahfan

Would this thread be considered ok if we were searching for Gaga's heaviest pic? 

I can't with all this body judging.

This. I'm a skinny person, and I don't know how I should take everyone's remarks on here tbh.

Brooklyn Nights

I would say the end of TFM to now she's been getting healthier :) but in TFM I don't think she's to skinny, but it kinda looked like she didn't work out much.

HeavyPunkLover

I can't stop thinking that people have drpped her because of her weight gain. I love fitga. I hate when they over edit her body... RIGHT V MAGAZINE???

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

JEWRJEWR

This. I'm a skinny person, and I don't know how I should take everyone's remarks on here tbh.

I find it interesting. Almost every picture that people post is from the same era... :awkney:

it's quite offensive to be shocked or whatever by her thin body + some people saying they "didn't like her body" back then.

:roll: 

I find it interesting. Almost every picture that people post is from the same era... :awkney:

What's so interesting about delving into something you also seem to think is unhealthy? 

elijahfan

So? She's a hard-worker, you bet she was skinny during TFM days. Don't know what's to prove here.

JEWRJEWR

What's so interesting about delving into something you also seem to think is unhealthy? 

I explained the reason why in the OP

Makes me feel bad coming into this thread eating Oreos :fat:

Uh and I'm craving Oreos right now... lol

Archived