Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lisa Robinson talks Gaga in new Book (+ NEW PIC!)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

well, madonna does consider laughing at a friend's rape confession to be funny so.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

Can anyone Gaga collabs/works with not shade Madonna/Katy? :messga:

IKR, it makes me very uncomfortable when everything about Gaga is always compared to them :messga:

HeavyPunkLover

Madge won't sign anything if she don't like the pen...

People waiting for her night and day and she barely say hello...

Madonna has built her image around the word "b---h"...

And she drag people to stay ln top...

This is why her only passion is power and not music

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

She can sometimes come off as humorless but Madonna is very passionate about her work. At this point more than 30 (!) years after commercial success I still can't believe anyone denies her the respect she deserves.

MonsterMum

Madonna humorless? Where have you been the past 30 years? The woman has been known for her sense of humor in endless interviews, and anyone that has worked with her agrees that Madonna is a very funny and engaging humorous person. Her tours speak for themselves (contrary to what a few b---hy interviews she's done say, but hey, she's still hilarious.

Now, what bothers me the most Mrs. Robinson is your dim witted idea that Madonna lacks passion. What planet is your head stuck in? What gases are you inhaling? Madonna, her career, her music, her attitude is all BASED on PASSION. Had it not been for the passion, or "lack of passion" that you apparently think Madonna displays, Madonna would not be here after 3 decades. POP MUSIC would not be the same had it not been for Madonna's passion and ambition. 

Now, I love what you said about Gaga. But I'm not sure what drove you to say those things about Madonna. My opinion is you met her down the road and she told you the TRUTH and you didn't like it. or maybe you haven't been fortunate enough to actually meet her so just assume things about her? Either way, it's petty. 

Madonna has indeed been very passionate, however after "Hung up"  it seems to have dwindled a bit (that's only my observation).

Maybe that's what she's referrring to?

I cannot imagine her talking about lacking passion when there's such a huge carreer for decades. You cannot survive in the business if you not truely passionate about what you're doing. Again, maybe it's just an observation based on the last few years? :shrug:

Kermit the frog

I get exact same vibes from Madonna, glad someone noticed that too. She's not passionate, she's fame-hungry and ruthless.

TheOriginalOne

Well, it's awesome that she thinks that of Gaga but was it necessary to once again compare her to Madonna?

I really don't think it's a right statement to say Madonna isn't passionate about her work. She got this far in my opinion because of her passion and hard work as an insane drive. I think Gaga got this far as well because of those factors but was naturally born more talented in my opinion. Even if you don't like Madonna, this is not really a professional statement to make and shows me Robinson doesn't have an objective view as such a famous insider which I find a shame to read.

Pure Adrenaline

:legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Shadow

Closing due to the flame bait towards Madonna.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Archived