Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still not positive about vocaloids? Watch this!

Giorno Giovanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neptune

I like how instantly pressed Little Monsters get at the slightest joke made to their faves. :lmao:

I like how instantly you thought I was pressed and not joking as well. Does that mean you were the one pressed? :lmao:

bionic

this thread is supposed to convince y'all that vocaloids can be pretty entertaining and fun, and that it might not be a bad decision by Gaga (or her team)

699.gif

I juts don't find it entertaining. It's not a real person. It's basically just a long interlude

buy bionic

DeleteMyAccount

I have a feeling that this opening act might be a precursor to what the artRave will be like.  Futuristic technology?  The new stage pic resembles that theme in a way.  If so, then maybe it was a smart decision to put this as the opening act. 

I like how instantly pressed Little Monsters get at the slightest joke made to their faves. :lmao:

Stop the trolling it's just boring now :bunny:

Tropico

I like that you actually had the nerve to compare Gaga to some people mean while Katy's version of "dancing" and "choreo" is walking up and down the stage occasionally doing a weird awkward jiggle. And y'all say that your fav can dance. Lol cute. :lmao:

Don't talk s--t you can't back up sister :giggle:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

bionic

I like that you actually had the nerve to compare Gaga to some people mean while Katy's version of "dancing" and "choreo" is walking up and down the stage occasionally doing a weird awkward jiggle. And y'all say that your fav can dance. Lol cute. :lmao:

Don't talk **** you can't back up sister :giggle:

Katy's choreography >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaga's

Katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

buy bionic

ItsTommyBitch

I juts don't find it entertaining. It's not a real person. It's basically just a long interlude

So music made by real people isnt real :P? Tons of work goes into this, all by people. Just because her avatar is not a living breathing human being does not invalidate a single part of the musical process. 

I dont understand the train of thought --- not real person = not entertaining? I  mean its one thing to just not like her voice (even tho it changes constantly depending on how she is used and who by... like DRASTICALLY)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Rosalina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xwb8y-AjSo

Luka slays so hard, Just Be Friends is one of my favourite songs. Wish we had more vocaloids, but Miku solo is fine :)

I'm actually saddened by some people's reactions on here. Why do people have to be so negative? This is technology at its finest, and just because she isn't real doesn't mean the music isn't. 

Tropico

Katy's choreography >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaga's

Katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

That's what you call impressive :wtf:

Katy can't dance... Like AT ALL. She has dancers who dance well-ish. But she herself is a major flop at dancing. We all know it. That's why she has great lights an effects to cover up for her terrible vocals and dancing. And have you seen Judas, Bad Romance, Marry The Night, Born This Way, G.U.Y., Applause (chorus), Telephone, Alejandro and many other videos where she slays the dancing? Meanwhile you get Katy Perry swinging from a vine and shouting at a tiger in her videos, performing 'magic' tricks or what, walking around and doing random s--t. Face it sis you're fav is just a pretty face :hor:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

bionic

So music made by real people isnt real :P? Tons of work goes into this, all by people. Just because her avatar is not a living breathing human being does not invalidate a single part of the musical process. 

I dont understand the train of thought --- not real person = not entertaining? I  mean its one thing to just not like her voice (even tho it changes constantly depending on how she is used and who by... like DRASTICALLY)

I just don't get what I'm watching... What's so special about it? Other than the fact it's a projection???

IDK what you mean by "music made by real people isn't real"... It's like watching a bad music video.

That's what you call impressive :wtf:

Katy can't dance... Like AT ALL. She has dancers who dance well-ish. But she herself is a major flop at dancing. We all know it. That's why she has great lights an effects to cover up for her terrible vocals and dancing. And have you seen Judas, Bad Romance, Marry The Night, Born This Way, G.U.Y., Applause (chorus), Telephone, Alejandro and many other videos where she slays the dancing? Meanwhile you get Katy Perry swinging from a vine and shouting at a tiger in her videos, performing 'magic' tricks or what, walking around and doing random ****. Face it sis you're fav is just a pretty face :hor:

And there's a reason why Katy has all those #1s and Gaga doesn't. I suppose that's what vine swinging, tiger shouting and magic tricks get you, as opposed to self-indulgent art references that your fans pretend they understand and enjoy.

buy bionic

Archived