Featured Posts

RileyMint

Sexxx Dreams is really what the public are waiting for though :manicure:

This is the truth  :whip:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway

I don't really buy that. I mean You And I had a pretty good amount of success in the US. She was still pretty popular when MTN was released. She was going very strong, and people just didn't want that song. I think the biggest mistake was not releasing a sixth single

I agree but I don't think there was a 6th single

hair- promo

americano- not really radio friendly

scheisse- too experimental

those are the only single worthy songs imo 

this is how I would've done BTW

BTW

TEOG

Fashion of His Love (maybe MTN)

You and I

Hair

with FOHL or MTN as ONE promo single but if 2 promo's then Americano or Government Hooker

CHROMATICA

it would have been perfect for the holiday season, it's like the type of song you would like to hear in christmas and new years' eve but now people is not here for that, they want a summer song

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Shaney

No all of you fail to realize that after DWUW flopped and G.U.Y. completely bombed that nobody is here for the 4th single at all. It will flop as well. 

totally not true.

Psychedelic

Get this on your HEADS YA'LL!!!

No all of you fail to realize that after DWUW flopped and G.U.Y. completely bombed that nobody is here for the 4th single at all. It will flop as well. 

DrewStevens

That's what I thought about. Don't you think that the TEOG-like sound can make GP cynical towards her, just like they dissed her for copying herself with Judas (Bad Romance)

The difference is that Judas was criticized since the beginning for being Bad Romance 2 and the lyrics were nothing like Bad Romance's lyrics. It had a religious theme and it was released in holidays.

Gypsy has been praised by critics and it have charted many times after the album release.

G.U.Y. was a risk, Gypsy as a single would be pretty safe with a decent promo campaign.

mic

i think the GP has had too much exposure to gaga's hard electro pop sound in songs like applause, venus, do what u want and G.U.Y. so a more stripped down song like gypsy might restore their faith in her

I wouldn't name these songs as hard electro pop sound. However she is known and liked for being badass and electronic. I don't know if people would buy gaga singing to guitar and then turning to dance and naming countries

Cheezr

I didn't really like GUY as a single choice.. I thought gypsy, s-xxx Dreams, or swine would of been better choices.

Archived